Mato Seihei no Slave - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Rampage

Dex-chan lover
34tgmOG.jpg

Same energy

I kinda wanna see the commander get a beating...
but then i feel like Yuuki is gonna get stomped into the ground and i dont want that to happen to our good boy MC

Fed-Kun's army
Seems yuuki went full hollow ichigo. Also, strong makima vibes from ren this chapter. This chick is evil for sure.

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar
@Specc
I don't think he will be rewarded this time.
This form is different, and a reward for going against his master would be nonsensical. Maybe a "punishment"?

Can we just take a minute on how what started as a normal harem cliche in anime turned into a badass storyline combined with transformations and more depth.

Let me guess...MC will get his ass kicked, and then he'll go back to his typical shy laughing, beta bitch human form right? I'm waiting for the MC to actually grow some balls...

Fed-Kun's army
i was personally expecting a different form, a bigger and more like a dragon since commander can fly as well it would have been one hell of a black dragon, epic and badass.

but boi commander is dark as fuck.... like people once speculated in sister arc that commander might be an antagonist in this series, this chapter certainly gives that a serious weight now.

what will the reward be now? full body licking since commander is dog lover and dog prefers licking all over.

Dex-chan lover
So far I don't like the commander, mostly because I don't like characters who think they are superior because they have power. Or I don't know maybe something changes or some sort of backstory is given

T51

Double-page supporter
At Ren's first appearance, I already had a feeling she would be an intresting character, but seeing as how much strings she also has available in the demon-corps in mato, and the strings she has in the outside(of Mato) world; AKA the fucking Prime minister. I am now convinced she knows something about the human experiments that Aoba nee-chan was a victim of. Hopefully Aoba gets stronger and she's doing her own training arc in the sidelines so that once she makes another appearance, hopefully for good this time, she has a chance in surviving a clash with Ren and the Thunder Gods.

Man, Yuuki's form with Ren is fucking badass. Its like a mix of Incursio and the Berserker armor, hell, even the skill ''Sacrificial goat'' is fucking metal, and the name and what it does is TIGHT. But I'm a little worried on what it does to Yuuki since, usually the manga shows Yuuki's inner thoughts when he gets to try another form right? But this time, we're not even shown a glimpse of his inner thoughts once he transformed into whatever the fuck that is. But seeing his reaction, the way he bit back at Ren, should tell alot I guess. Its probably really painful to use or that it scares him, maybe it drives him mad whilst he's transformed? Well whatever it does, it isnt good.

IMO, Kyouka needs to interfere with this clash between Ren and Yuuki, I'm 100% sure Ren will mop the floor with Yuuki and thats not something they want to happen. Like, so far Yuuki's interaction and transformation with the other commanders have been great, its Ren thats giving him and Kyouka a hard time.

Looking forward to the new chapter. Is Kyouka gonna come in clutch and gonna release Yuuki's transformation? Is there even gonna be a reward? If there is, how will Ren react? Will she be accepting like Yakumo? Are we gonna get more Tenka next chapter? Guess we'll know next chapter. Can't wait.

Thanks for the TL.

Users who are viewing this thread