Mato Seihei no Slave

Dex-chan lover
I'm not hot on the fact that the MC's attracting all these girls while not having done much yet personally.
I'm all in for assertive girls, but I feel like the hero should do more before he gets all this attention. In fact, I appreciate how Tatsuya from Akame ga Kill got all his
attention after proving himself in battle.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus advancing too fast with tenka for sure. also nice that the other girls (still?) keep their distance, aside from shushu (if you don't count the fanservice rewards).

but hey, most ppl read this for the fanservice, so in that aspect it's nice if tenka delivers too.

I wonder if any of the girls had previously kissed another man because they didn't hesitate when kissing him and there was only a mention of Tatsuya having his first kiss in the first chapter. Them not being flustered by it may have to do with the dominant social position women have in that world, but I'm not sure. If all of the girls previously had boyfriends or had their first kisses stolen I wonder what guy took it and if they are still virgins. It's still a good fap but if they had a past boyfriend it may be a good story to have him come back so we can see a possible ntr route or swinging with 2 male slaves. I hope it was all the girls first kisses though, I prefer them to remain pure.

And I hope this ends with a harem route instead of having to choose just one fucking girl. It's such a waste when they get rid of all the other beauties to be ntr'd by some random guy and only chooses one. The best endings are when he chooses all of them.

Dex-chan lover
@icewizard the only one you can safely rule out is shushu i guess, since she mentioned not having had any contact with boys prior to meeting the mc. the others (both captains and himari) are older than him. so all three are past high school age (18 or more - with kyoka and tenka being at least 20, otherwise they couldn't go drinking). so it would be weirder if they hadn't been in relationships before.
while this whole pure-ism schtick that some readers tend to pull is really disgusting, it's nice to see that you are open to the idea of them having had boyfriends in the past.
the harem route would be my preferred ending too. none of them would be ntr'd if he didn't choose them though. cause you can't cheat on someone if you aren't in a lover's relationship with him/her lol

Loving this series so far. Although the story is completely different it has the same qualities i love in another series called Tsugumomo. Both have great art with amazing action scenes and really nice ecchi moments with hot girls. Also, both MC guys have amazing potential and its heightened even further when working with a partner. Im glad i found another good series like that.

ThisIsAGoodUsername
15 days ago
I am betting my ass on this session being interrupted, either by someone walking into his room or him being a gigantic cuck and saying "No! We should do this properly!", in a similar manner to that of some young innocent maiden when pounced on by a predatory man-thot.

Guess who isn't wrong?

Next chapter will involve either the slutty chief of the other squadron whose name I've already forgotten because she's bland will attempt something again in private and/or the guy's first master chides him in private then the other girls join in to tease him or chide him.

Other possibility will be the misfits of this weird alt-dimension wasteland having a meeting about shit and we get some minor backstory.

Doesn't count if we get a complete out-of-fucking-nowhere flashback / alt perspective chapter, but I give chances close to 0 that it'll happen.

This series finally passed 1M views. Very well deserved for such an amazing title.

Art is good. Too bad that MC and other characters are generic as fuck. Powers are illogical and the whole setting screams inconsistencies.
But is art is good.

Hao

Tag Magic, Supernatural
"seitann : Powers are illogical"
um ....... what ? 😂

@Hao
I'm pretty sure what he means is that the powers don't follow any set of rules of the world. Any good magic system has some base components/rules that aren't broken unless there is good reason. Say with Harry Potter, they always need a wand and they need to correctly pronounce the name of the spell. In Dungeons and Dragons, there's always at least one of the verbal, somatic, or material components needed for the spell, etc.
TL;DR: Good magic needs rules. Seitann doesn't understand/thinks these rules are inconsistent/non-existent, therefore, illogical.

@TerrarianLore
It is very much possible that I do not understand or can't connect things. All thanks to MBD (minimal brain dysfunction). But for example: Shushu's power. She can change her size at will. But I found it odd that her clothes are changing too, no matter what she wears. Particularly when it was stated that she can only change her size. Not any objects or other subjects.

But I could be wrong about that. There's just a feeling here and there that doesn't always add up :)

@Galder

DIMMUU!!

Users who are viewing this thread