Mato Seihei no Slave

Dex-chan lover
seldom seen pussy lips that pronounced thru clothing outside of hentai...

Hmmm... My ideal version of femdom isn't misandry, but it seems okay so far.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck it, the meme is too good

Stand User-「Yuuki Wakura」
Stand-「Egypt (The Chains are on)」

Stand User- 「Kyouka Uzen」
Stand-「Chains of Misery」

Stand User- 「Shushu Suruga」
Stand- 「They Might Be Giants」

Stand User- 「Nei Ookawamura」
Stand-「Moonchild」

Stand User- 「Himari Azuma」
Stand-「M1A1」

Stand User- 「Yachiho Azuma」
Stand-「Time」

Stand User- 「Tenka Izumo」
Stand-「Sinful Love」

Stand User- 「Sahara Wakaso」
Stand-「Golden Slumbers」

Stand User- 「Aoba Wakura」
Stand-「Sister」

Could someone tell me what "However, there is a surprising price to pay for being her "slave"... and it's not him who has to pay it." it is?

@Ainz: After the power of the slave wears off, the master has to reward the slave. Take a look at the tags and I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

this makes the story far more interesting, hope the author doesn't drop the ball and make the human monster hybrids blatantly evil. really hope next chapter doesn't show them outright eating people. would be far more interesting to have a twist that shows that the antidemon corps have some sort of evil too

Dex-chan lover
Pure fan service wank, but still well crafted enough to read. Everyone is fairly likeable, and have their own motives. The main mechanic of the story is interesting, and they explore the possibilities of it rather than just getting plot mandated upgrades when ever they meet stronger enemies. MC is a doormat, but it actually makes sense within this context and he still comes of as charismatic in his own way. He is at least, not as simpering and servile as a lot of protagonist in this situation. He has clear goals and aspirations, and is working toward them.

While we have the regular harem antics, (there is more than one female character, so it only follows) there's really only two characters who have openly expressed feeling for the mc as I'm writing this, the rest are just "friendly" (you'll see). As of ch.29 we're getting a little intrigue as well, so if you make it that far, you may not regret it.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the author's single chapter notes. still regrettable that he had to cut some fanservice lol

I just started reading this (only read ch 1) but this reminds me a lot of Freezing, being that the guys are support to the waifus. Interesting

Dex-chan lover
@Niisama well overall it's a lot tamer than freezing and actually has a direction (personal goals among the demon corps,
the new hybrids like his sister that have an agenda, as well as the humanoid shuuki that turn out to be a different species
). freezing was just a clusterfuck (both until the point it was translated to as well as the raws i've seen).

Users who are viewing this thread