Mato Seihei no Slave

Dex-chan lover
@migh if you look at older comments they said like 10 to 15k sold in the first week of release of each of the older volumes. and that seems to be a good number for works on shonen jump +

sadly i don't know how to access and compare sales numbers. the reprint was mentioned by the artist on twitter.

Group Leader
So the raws are already censored from the beginning. Saaaaad. Guess we'll have to look for the volumes for uncensored ones if the translators won't change the censored chapters.

Spoilers for chapter 34
I knew that fishoil’s arrogance and lack of training would be her downfall

Its not often when the main crew of a manga is so bad that you actually start to root for the bad guys just so the plot can be even somewhat improved. of course, my schedule sets me reading this right after revenge manga most of the time so that could be influencing my opinion of this a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
@Galder
Pretty sure Ichika tried to make sneaky moves on Fuutarou as well. She even deceived her sisters, so compare that to Tenka warping into Yuuki's room and trying to screw him.

Dex-chan lover
Horrible fetish furl setting. Generic characters. I guess it’s got decent art, but that’s it. How the hell is this over 8 stars?

Dex-chan lover
@tigerstar186 well, there's enough folks that quit pretending and enjoy this for the boob service i guess. and while it's not my cup of tea either, there's some people that might like the fetishes. and lastly, if you want character depth, DO NOT READ SHONEN WORKS!

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like the current uploader doesn't have plans to post the other version with the "support" message, sadly. (I doubt most people feel safe having to import/have that shipped, and that's ignoring the biggest hurdle that most of us likely don't know Japanese fluently in the first plase.)

Anyone know if anyone is actually planning on uploading the uncensoreds? Someone give me an @ if/when someone starts posting uncensored, pretty please!

Big sad that the service in a service manga is being censored.

Double-page supporter
after i saw that the main girl isn't a washboard, i instantly knew this will be worth my time

Group Leader
@isthon Your best bet is to just buy the recent volume for the uncensored version.

The scanlators can also choose to wait for the volume to come out, buy and translate it instead but that would require money whereas the bi-weekly releases are free and just needs effort to translate.

Seems that all of the human shuuki except the leader are all overconfident in their abilities, only the leader seems to be fully confident in her abilities and smart enough to not underestimate her opponents as well

Contributor
I read the raws for the next chapter:

I want to know how exactly Hikari became the Gun Devil for a moment there, cause that was ridiculously cool.

Users who are viewing this thread