Mato Seihei no Slave

Contributor
Harem: Poor literary writing, but i can forgive for the sake of fanservice.
Slavery: Now that is something I can never forgive.

when in the midst of battle, set your priorities right.

yes, as in, introducing yourself to your future sister in law in a polite way even if she want you dead 'cause of it (lol).

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly not that bad. The service scenes kinda feel forcefully tackled on, but at the same time, a give-and-take relationship is far more enjoyable than a one-sided one. Furthermore, the service scenes, so far, don't actually last that long, and feel more like "breathers" for post action scenes.

Group Leader
Chapter 33 was already censored from the start of its release. *sigh* I hope they won't be censoring the chapters in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@b-no usually i'd say a measure against low volume sales, but he just announced a reprint of all volumes on his twitter xD

and why does aoba have to deny everything they say. basically the chiefs go "we'll help you", she goes "we'll do as we please and destroy everything in our way". why the forced conflict? they have actual enemies with the humanoid "pure" shuuki already.

These shuuki mutants seem kinda bullshit with fishoil loli having the exact, perfect power and advanced shuuki counter to giant girl and power up girl (I don’t remember their names b/c I read a lot of stuff and can’t remember all the names from all the series I read, not because I don’t care) and shouldn’t fishoil be slipping around on the ground, and the fact that she thinks she’s invincible/untouchable and the fact that she has literally zero technique as opposed to the corps girls’ training is obviously going to be her downfall.

Right off the bat 1st chapter when the action starts we have a damsel in distress male and an ultra annoying overpowered woman.
But the worst part is that this is from the same author as akame ga kill aaaaaaaaaaand DROPPED

Users who are viewing this thread