Mato Seihei no Slave

Dex-chan lover
so 20 million page views means it's selling adequately too? cause i've not seen any sales figures for this series yet :(

Group Leader
@Galder The first volume sold around 12k in it's first week, not too sure about the other volumes, but for Jump+ standards it's doing great.

Dex-chan lover
My boy's getting promoted, I'm so happy he's now mascot

Dex-chan lover
List of people who want MC's dick so far:

Definitely wants the D:
Shushu
-Curious about boys, tries to strip MC and constantly gets jealous of other people getting the "reward" and upset if she looks weak in front of Yuuki
Onee(Oni?)-chan:
-"Most beautiful person in the world" hmmmm
-Implied that the peaches have made her desires heightened and that she was grooming him to be her ideal type
-Definitely hunting him down so she can score
Tenka:
-Literally and explicitly stalks him and says "I want the 'd.'" in all but words
-Almost has sex with him
-Literally tries to buy him from the 7th
-Openly asks for a relationship from both his master and him

Probably wants the D or Might at some point want the D:

Himari:
-Never outright stated but does kiss him and act like a Tsundere
-Probably never going to admit it but secretly enjoys the "rewards" which is why she goes along with it
-Definitely likes how he defeats her older sister and made them closer

Uzen:
-Jealous of Tenka trying to woo him and doesn't want her near him
-Implied in the last chapter to like giving rewards
-Never outright has any scenes to show she likes Yuuki more than a slave but is implied to be interested

Bizen:
-Depends how much of a "fan" she becomes and what that entails to her specifically

Probably doesn't want the D
Rei:
-Although she's the only one that doesn't abuse him, she's literally 11 so its not gonna work
-Share consensual head-pats and respect one another, but that's it. No blushes or anything. Just close friends.

Rarien:
-Dude's a monster that has no desire for people. Probably doesn't even have a concept of romance because he's with the Shuuki. The answer's nope

Azuma:
-implied to have a thing for her own sister
-Only has one scene where she interacts with Yuuki in a manner that would imply something but seems more to imply respect
-Limited interactions with Yuuki after being defeated

Sahara:
-Is always asleep and hard to read. Plus we don't get very much of her
-The most she ever does is use him as a body pillow when she's asleep by accident, but there's no explicit link between them

Shikoku:
-We haven't gotten much of her to know what she thinks of anyone besides the generals

Joryuu:
-She's had one line of dialogue. We literally know nothing besides Rerian is scared of her and she is looks like a Gyaru with muscles

Also, Harem ending ftw

I hope the special chapter from WSJ bring in new readers who haven't heard of this series before.

@Tamerlane Awesome breakdown. The best one can ask for lol. Also Harem ending for the win as well. There are too many great girls to choose from and more are probably on the way lol.

Group Leader
I am all for this adorable stuff but I cant trust manga so I am cautiously optimistic about this series not being awful.

(SHE IS 11 FFS, HEADPATS ONLY PLEASE)

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, isekai ichika is super hot, super confinient too, what's with her power and everything

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone recommend sth with similar amount of fanservice and decent plot? Would be nice if it wouldn't be old so it has a nice drawning like this one

Double-page supporter
I don't really have any strong feelings regarding femdom but goddamn this is some quality echi.

It does an amazing job of walking that thin line, combining the two things echi should be but rarely is.
"good amount of echi content" --- "engaging story that doesn't rely on echi content"

If there's too much I might as well just read a hentai since the plot will be forced to take a backseat and if there's not enough it just feels like an unnecessary cock tease by an artist that isn't ballsy enough.

Aggregator gang
8/10 looks nice so far not a big fan of femdom but the execution of the concept is pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread