Mato Seihei no Slave

Fed-Kun's army
This is so trashy but I love how they do the fanservice - and the weak willed MC actually makes sense in this one. Love it.

I bet the people who are giving this a "1", are the same people who are giving "10s" to https://mangadex.org/title/34404/fukushuu-o-koinegau-saikyou-yuusha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru and https://mangadex.org/title/21758/kaifuku-jutsushi-no-yarinaoshi

I planned to give a 8 because it's an enjoyable dumb ecchi manga, but seeing idiots giving it 1 for even dumber political reasons, I give a 10 just to trigger them more.

Herp derp Femnazi ecchi good.

Herp derp ignore the trashfire plot.

Herp derp anyone who dislikes this is a cuck.

@Pilkington You seem to be very upset that people are actually enjoying this manga. Maybe it's better if you just move on instead if coming back and here to write triggered comments.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... I think that assuming this manga gets an ending(as not all do), and the ending is good, then I'll view the whole thing as a pretty good manga. Right now I think its decent and definitely got potential, the MC is weak-willed, but there is a bit of character growth for most of the characters already, only question is whether that growth sticks and the author continues to build on it. Seen too many manga where practically each chapter a character seems to grow/change only to go back to how they used to be the next.

That said, I'm not sure where the growth would go exactly... I mean there are a lot of people who like femdom-type stuff, so I think it'd probably be bad for the author to change that much (even if it's not exactly my cup of tea- people like it), so the other main thing would be the sexist world, but it really seems like way too much of a stretch to change the whole world.

Idk how anyone reads this and thinks there's like meaningful discussion about gender politics can be applied here. It's just fanservice and fetishes in a battle manga, it's not that deep. lol.

Kinks aren't some sort of political statement. Whatever people want in bed isn't what they want in politics or whatever. You can desire being stepped on by a big tiddied uniformed girl and still want men to be respected. And reversing the gender wouldn't change a thing.

Dex-chan lover
Well, getting outraged is a fetish to some people. Different strokes, I suppose.

Group Leader
I don’t get outraged. I just get so disgusted that this exists that I enjoy it. Just like Parallel Paradise

HOLY FCK I JUST READ 2 CHAPTER

I'M SOLD

Still waiting till he actually grow those muscle and becoming an absolute beast

Dex-chan lover
is there any point in adding a second version of the chapters? the volumes cover only up until chapter 14 so far...

Users who are viewing this thread