Mato Seihei no Slave

ok now waiting for bath doujins... u know u don't leave open doors like that in manga for nothing ;)

reu

Dex-chan lover
A white knight whose ladies actually reward him with lewds
Manga trully is amazing

Dex-chan lover
behold the story that also came from the author who made Akame Ga Kill

Dex-chan lover
just like the people in the other comments below mine, i was also afraid of some (or even all) of the cast dying due to the author's previous work's notoriety. so i was kinda stumped that it went the cutesy/ecchi way, even 20 chapters in.

thanks to you translating the author's notes and revealing his intentions for the series, i'm really relieved. thanks @Ardesc and your merry coworkers/group members.

hope i don't jinx it and all the cute girls walk away alive at the end of the work...

Dex-chan lover
The lewd is good, yes.
I'm actually interested in his transformation. Fuck, imagine all of those variants and skills.

I am betting my ass on this session being interrupted, either by someone walking into his room or him being a gigantic cuck and saying "No! We should do this properly!", in a similar manner to that of some young innocent maiden when pounced on by a predatory man-thot.

Dex-chan lover
@silvergraey7265 There’s no way she’s simply messing with him. If it was some light teasing then sure I could buy it then. But she kissed him twice, even with some tongue action the second time. You don’t do that to someone you’re just trying to fuck with, unless she’s the type to take jokes way too far, which I can’t see Tenka doing.

So I think there’s three possible options that explain her actions. 1. She really did fall for him super hard and is rushing into things insanely fast. 2. She’s being controlled/manipulated somehow 3. She has some ulterior motive and is trying sway Yuuki to her side by seducing him.

Dex-chan lover
@ThisIsAGoodUserName Given how Yuuki is actually a pretty big pervert, I can’t see him being the type to turn down Tenka’s advances, especially since he had no objections to her kissing him twice. But if I had to bet, your first suggestion is what’s going to happen. Someone is going to walk in on them, most likely the Chief who’s coming to discuss something with him. This will cause a some huge emotional drama and we might actually see the Chief express some feelings for Yuuki, and that she doesn’t really like the idea of Tenka using him.

And then
the sister attacks, manages to overpower the captain, and puts her in a coma to become the MC's newfound motivation.

Users who are viewing this thread