Mato Seihei no Slave

T51

Dex-chan lover
I've always thought of Tenkas hair to be colored as something dark due to her first appearance, but with time her hair in the manga somehow got a lighter shade. I personally thought her hair would be Pink, or a dark shade of violet but, any Tenka is best Tenka(best girl)

I find it really good. Art is cool, story is typical but well executed, mc is not a reader stand-in (not completely at least) and is not at all weak or dumb/dense. Girls are also cool, and their personalities are nice with some appreciated deviations from the archetipes. All in all a really good read. The ecchi is the cherry on top.

8? r u fcking seriouse this is GOOOOOOOOOLD its 10\10 one of the best series ive read and trust me even though it doesnt have romance tag it has a fair amount of tang of romance .all female char designs are 10/10 (especially the commanders!) .TENKA BEST GIRL MC BETTER END UP WITH HER IMA SHOUT THAT OUT TO YOU AUTHOR DONT DISSAPPOINT me

Dex-chan lover
Are the Vol 6 chapters actual volume releases now or just namechanged? Ch 40 looks like it's got the same chapter/magazine censoring going on.

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro volume 6 is uncensored as usual. so if it's still censored here, then they didn't switch out for volume raws yet.

ITS 10/10 ART I REALLY GOOD ALMOST LIKE SOLO LEVELING WHEN YOU START YOU HAVE TO END

Users who are viewing this thread