Matome Groggy Heaven

Group Leader
ECPSOU9UEAEJtVz

It's published in Korea! I'm jealous...

It's likes reading a shounen-parody of a shoujo. Or a Shoujo-parody of a shounen.

Seems like common shonen manga with ecchi but the role reversed between MC and ML amd it's shoujo. It certainly got some potential. Followed.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh... So its fine for girks to beat up boy, but the opposite is not okay? Japan you evil sonuvabitch.

In any case, this is funny. Hopefully it gonna be good.

Group Leader
@givemersspls they are, Matome's mom has a little sister,who is Tsudoi's mom
Yes the two main characters are cousins, and I reply on the wrong thread fuck

Dex-chan lover
The complete meme that is the translation is amazing. I wish there were more mangas out there like this where a group just does a shitty alternate dub.

Dex-chan lover
switch the gender of a milking to dry trope ? It look fresh and fun, for a chapter, that is.
But what else after that ?
Good thing i didn't read the summary before read it. It basically give the whole chapter away. Don't think this gonna be fun as long run

Double-page supporter
Why this one marked as complete at chapter 20 while MU is ongoing and pixiv comic is having 22nd chapters?

Group Leader
@bramhistory volume chapters and pixiv chapters are 2 completely different things, it’s given for Japanese manga that there are 5 chapters in one volume

Group Leader
Didn’t know the translator give me the meme version, now that it got deleted I want to read it again lol

Hey translator, please focus on the basics (uploading fully translated chapters) before worrying about playing silly buggers with memes and anti-aggregation nonsense. It's hard to get into a story when you can never tell if a chapter that gets uploaded is even readable, let alone good.
Chapter 2 just got deleted again after half of it was left raw.

Group Leader
@AhoBoy sorry sorry, if the chapter has a proper name it’s the legit full translation
If it’s meme translation I’ll name it “this is a meme the real translation will replace this within a month”

Users who are viewing this thread