Matome Groggy Heaven

Group Leader
Sorry for trolling everyone with the uploads, I think you should read the disclaimer in the description before reading this manga

Contributor
Honestly, this is sort of fun. Though it's no proper revenge parody (the guys aren't objectified nearly enough, and the girls kind of still are), it does go far enough to get a few snickers and be cheefully dumb fun.

I wish it didn't have the occasional panty shots, though. (And conversely I haven't seen a single guy's boxers yet, what gives? Stick to the premise, guys! Yeesh.)

Amazing work, it’s not that cliche so it’s refreshing for the readers who are tired of harem (Male Protagonist) situations.

Thank you for the upload.

:DDD

Daamnnnn how come this usual trope be this interesting(funny af) just because the gender role was swapped?! HOW COME?!

I'm honestly glad about this one. Shoujo rom-com doesn't usually go for slapstick comedy, and shoujo ecchi either keeps the really juicy focus on the heroine or doesn't go as far on the guys at all. My only hope is that the ecchi goes beyond crotch jokes; dudes have plenty of charm points that often get overlooked in favor of either crotch or abs.

Though their roles don't really seem to be switched, more like augmented? They're the clumsy heroine and aloof tsundere prince, but with the added abilities of a lucky pervert and violent heroine.

@Pokari I'm okay with the pantyshots, they're drawn more like comedic boxer/brief exposure in shonen manga.

Group Leader
Hi, everyone! We're currently looking for an experiencd redrawer for Matome. If you know someone that might be interested in this series, please send me a DM. Thank you so much in advance~

KCG SCANS.

I really loved this reversed role concept..it's just too bad that the mcs are cousins. I know it's not incest in Japan but they're still closely blood-related. But what really disappointed me was chapter 3
Parents tell them that the only way they can get used to the "lucky pervert" and "violent heroine" curse is to fall in love.
That pretty much explains what will happen for the rest of the series. I guess I'll put it on hold for now.

Double-page supporter
Should we add the Supernatural tag or not?

Group Leader
New chapter coming on January! Any questions about releases, feel free to contact us via Discord, #matome-groggy-heaven 😃

I love how this cringe trope is reversed, weird lucky pervert is tiring, but at least we able to see the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread