Max Level Returner

It's okay but he's too op I feel. Also I don't think this comic is good enough for this long and quick race. Find something else to translate please.

Group Leader
I couldn't help my self
utzMnVF.png

Ah yeah gave it a try. I can’t really find much to like about the mc. nothing new and novel about the genre and nothing interesting about it that takes advantage of his op prowess to make something fun to read. we have no idea why is personality is like this. no build up. just “he was the last so everyone died and he screamed and fought a lot and became max lvl”

Dex-chan lover
Sigh...of course the korean author had to go out of their way to push a bad guy in Japan and even make so that Japan as country is corrupt in every way when S.Korea is perfect...
Beyond patethic, is sad how they must always do it political and can't bear to leave JP alone.
But when the Attack on Titan author put a hard to find political message in his own comic the outrage explodes.

They made the tattoist a Japanese woman covered in tattoos (seen as very bad in Asia) that decides to sell her sevices to a "rival" country instead of helping on the homeground, moved a mexican villain to Japan instead of numerous other country on Earth that would use his services and give him "materials", made the strongest JP player a yakuza, probably corrupt, and that I'm sure is gonna die when rebelling against the dark of Japan or get remodeled by the mexican and then dies anyway, the mad scientist no doubt used innocent japanese civilians for his experiments and the MC wants to force a dungeon overflow or explosion on JP ground, that is possibly a nuke
if a JP author tried half of this towards koreans people would not shut up for weeks and destroy their career.

And sadly is normal for KR webcomic to make JP the bad guy, because of a bad past and being almost unable to go against others.
The can't do anything towards N.Korea because S.Korea pushes to avoid triggering them, China is treated mostly in a neutral way, America is most of the time bad too, if not they are portrayed as way weaker than in the real world, s.koreans know that USA used them to conduct a proxy war, Russia is similar to China on how they draw it.

another korean wankfest with their "muh" superior country, muh "japan is bad, and corrupt" even when they're just as corrupt, they couldn't resist.

The fact that he's wearing this armor while everyone is still wearing normal clothes is just so goofy and cringe

So, is the sole purpose of this manhwa to destroy the reputation of Korean artists making the generic stuff... actually good?

Dex-chan lover
The MC is a true definition of an arsehole.
IIRC, many of the equipments inside his item storage are from thoae who joined hand in last raid against the demon. Just because the MC is the only one who can bring them into the real world,he overcharged what was not his. His arrogance demeanor is unfounded. Try to solo the. So far, the reason he could reached the last boss because many joined alliance to get him (the highest level player) to fight the last boss
Comparing this and solo leveling is like a real Monarch vs monarch wannabe..

I want to say this whole manwha lacks character development, but it lacks characters. It’s literally just one guy going around to different locations acting super cringe.

:/ fail. This is the first reaperscans series I’ve dropped

elhessan lol solo leveling is crappy as this,it's just been dick ride by the fan base with it's bad characters development but it has good action and powers.I rather read this crap knowing the MC didn't get cliché almost killed and got OP.Yet I could agree what the MC about his arrogance with the items that's not his but didn't they die in the game meaning the items they had wouldn't be there's it anymore,it would now belong to the player who is the only one still standing alive, isn't that the rule of RPG.Hell at least the MC gave it to them back in a business way and not a friendly way

Dex-chan lover
@RedSatoshi that's only if you play rpg.
Back then, who knows if they will come back alive, it's like life or death game. But, hey, the MC reached the last boss, beat its clone and get reckt, then get rewarded, the acted like I solo the whole game, so this all his and his alone.
that's not the rule, that's just the very definition of a rude arsehole player.
Not to mention inconsistences from the author. And about being cliche, I don't think it's any less cliche than solo leveling. At least, we know how the solo leveling mc could be that op, and still consistent, compared to this.

Users who are viewing this thread