Max Level Returner

Imagine being so engulfed in a trashy translation war that you ALL mistranslate the crucial part: MC’s main level. Really sad.

If I were your boss irl, you would have been fired for ignoring your job over facebooking.

Good thing this is just a hobby, not as light as a job.

Ps.: this also confirms that you just copy each other’s translation for drama and lulz.

Group Leader
the story, characters are as bad as the translation groups wasting resources in a infantile dick contest.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE DICK CONTEST TOURNAMENT.

I don't get the MC's obsession with masks. "Masked soldiers" And the name. What what edgy 13 year old came up with "Masked Monarch?" The armor makes me cringe. The mask doesn't even fully conceal him. I googled mask def and it came up as: "A covering worn on the face to conceal one's identity, as."

I'm a fan of both Reaper and Asura but this translation war is kinda sad. I think having another translation is a bit of a waste when there are so many other great pieces that could be translated, especially when both of the translations are practically the same. The quality of both translations are pretty good and not having the SFX cleaned and translated isn't really a problem (though I do think having the effect translated and written in small writing at the bottom of the image).

I will say that Asura is probably the better translation just because of the format for the 'game text', such as:

Asura: "Equip Effect: Increase Attraction by 100"
Reaper: "Charm + 100"
(Check it yourself at Page 20 for Asura and Page 23 for Reaper)

There also seems to be a difference in colour between the 2 versions, even though the quality of the 2 looks the same. It's either Reaper making theirs more vibrant or Asura washing colour out(I think Asura's looks better as the characters have better skin tone vs the orange from Reapers)

Stop worrying about this retarded translation war and translate something that people actually read, this series is trash, the new mercenary one you picked up is trash, and this retarded dick measuring contest is making you look like children. Get rid of this series and focus on the ones you know people read, you know like nanomachine?

@necromach I posted one complaint lol, butthurt much? And yeah mercenary is trash, the fighting doesn’t even look the slightest bit pleasing, and it’s just all around boring and fuck you I have every right to voice my opinion

Dex-chan lover
so, someone can tell me how the MC "maxed out level" of 1000, then got the 'limit break' item for the 2nd time(or first, didn't make sence) then now is suddenly past the limit and is now passing 300 .... so how did he lose 700 levels?!

Aggregator gang
Meh show, with a meh story you can read on every other similar show, and the art is bad -_-
5/10,
maybe 6/10 if in the future it gets good?
and asura dropping "skeleton couldn't protect waifus'' to do this (among the others they translate) also hurts my salty soul.
if only the art and the fighting scenes were a bit better ....so the recycled story wouldn't feel so bad.

Aggregator gang
I find it crazy that THREE groups are competing with eachother for this one, and i just dont understand why.

32 chapters and this series is still about everybody sucking the MC's D.
ZzZzZzZz Nothing happens. The story isn't going anywhere. So boring.

Aggregator gang
this was dropped by Reaperscans because "the story is shit" :'D

I mean, they're not entirely wrong :/

Users who are viewing this thread