Max Level Returner

Power Uploader
@bvdaf we never snipped, we did this series before they did but decided to wait, and snipe is after 7 days of upload not 12h :D

Double-page supporter
I hate the term sniping. This is competition, the one that better attends the need of the readers, get the views. Why people are even bothered that more than one group is doing the same title?

Contributor
@metaldog564
for example : there is a lot of other series that will never be translated but a lot of ppl investing time/effort into translating the same series

Fed-Kun's army
My god this story kills brain cells faster than chugging bleach.

It's horribly inconsistent and keeps contradicting itself.

Example, little bro says all the items people can make are crappy because there are no good crafting materials because monsters do not drop anything when they die. They then go to a crafter and somehow magically expect them to make super good gear for them after giving them a random as heck hammer??? Then a couple chapters later there's an after fight scene in an american canyon with the leader telling everyone to check the monsters for drops?! Then shortly after that there's comments about the main ingredient for crafting being magic crystals, and then suddenly there's huge mines of them appearing in random mountains?! Like WTF, this all happens within the first ten chapters alone. If an extremely core concept of the story contradicts itself this many times, this soon and this often, it's very clear the writer has absolutely no fucking idea what he's doing.

Add to this that the MC has shown himself to be nothing but an arrogant asshole in a world where the freaking monsters are the only characters that have an ounce of personality, this has got to be the absolute worst story of this type I've seen yet.

@YumGumYum Thats normal, Scans will always try to get some that will be interesting for them, or that got incredible famous on Korea/Japan, example of this was Solo Leveling and The Second coming of glutonny, those were literally being translated by over 10+ scans trying to be the one that gets to monopolize it over the rest, by time the rest will leave
As for series that will never be translated, I get what you mean by that, some scans ( Reaper as an example ) Accept recommendation from manhwas or mangas that people want to be translated, and if they find it interesting they will try it ( an example of this is 3CM Hunter, a few people and me were recommending it to reapers and they started to translate it, they reached season 1 finale, with a constant 1000 people seeing it on mangadex ) So if you want some to be translated you can check if they accept recommendations

Double-page supporter
It is interesting and all but lacks everything of substance. MC has no personality, backstory or anything that would matter. System isn't defined. World building isn't not existent. Side characters can be explained with simple sentence.

This manga is simply "Overpowered MC came from video game with all his powers and does whatever he wants". That is all you will see here.

I am not trying to sh*t on it but nearly 8 rating is too high. At best it is above average at worst it is average.

So bland and boring. The art is fine but those masks are stupid, and the story is stupid. Not unique, nor engaging. Completely average. Doesn’t deserve even a seven star rating.

Group Leader
Well I read it up to 20...
This series isnt worth 3 scans fighting over it, I got overhyped for nothing
Korean author mixed Marvel with Japans Kamen Rider to create this series.
Mc is a worse Tony Stark with nothing going for him.
So dropped 🤷‍♂️

The story seems more like a wish-fulfilment dream. Maybe it is because of the OP MC setting.

Still am going to read it as 3 scans fighting over it must mean there must be something special about it.

It's pretty sad that 2 good scans are fighting over what-ever this is....while other great series don't even see any scans for ages, get hogged or get machine translation teams. Like WORTENIA

The author is more preoccupied with making his MC look cool than actually telling a story. It's just shitty wish fulfillment.

Fed-Kun's army
@metaldog564 Your right. Competition. The issue is that high competition drives down profit margins. When it comes to grey semi-illegal online translation community it's even a bigger issue. First your large amount of work could just go up in smoke because someone else has done the same work but faster/maybe better.

An example would be, I'm hungry. I order delivery from 3 different burger joints. The classic family restaurant down the street makes the best food, I'm most looking forward to. However the McDonald's further away delivered first. I'm full now. When the other two deliver, I turn them away because I can't eat anymore (Real shit move). So what do they do? Well they toss it. Now they've lost out on their hardwork, inital cost and profit from the sale. Did I enjoy the McDonald's the most? No, but because they were the fastest and I'm far too impatient to wait for what I really wanted I end up eating their product.

Translation groups be the same. Eventually when you see all the hard work you put in resulting in zero success, you stop working on that project. Long term? McDonald's decides that delivery to my area is not worth the hassle for the low profits, and stops the service. Too bad for me, the other two burger joints have closed down. Now they're replaced with a Chinese restaurant and a kebab place.

This is all I think of when they keep calling him "The Monarch"
tenor.gif

Two of my favorite scanlation groups are fighting over this crap of a manhwa. C'mon guys, you can do better than this. Though if you find this manhwa interesting, then I can't judge nor do anything about it.

i only 10 chapters in, but to put it simply it feels like story of a cocky ass chinese manhua MC in a world of SAO+SL lol
i kinda liked the premise tho, so maybe i'll stick around a bit more until it becomes unbearable.

also screw the group snipings drama. i'm an unloyal hoe i'd read whichever released first lol

Users who are viewing this thread