Max Level Returner

Group Leader
@aznelven Exactly!!! I couldn't stop thinking about it

Go Team Venture!
a3a94c1cf34d6d47c7f94031d9329a17.jpg

This is so cringe. Why do they wear masks? It looks so cringy. Personality of characters? None. Story? Inconsistent. Art? So bad that author should go and draw some stick man instead. It feels like a highschooler wrote the whole thing.
Overall: C tier, only read when very bored.

Uhh.....

Just yesterday this was at 7 chapters only from Asura...
You're telling me they did 10-20 chapters in a day? No way.

Definitely had translations ready to go in their backlog.

No, I'm not complaining nor am I arguing that they shouldn't save translations (yes they have a reason for this and I respect it).
I just hope this doesn't devolve into who can spam uploads faster. Please don't be dicks to each other. Working together isn't that hard.

Well his armor so ugly... or maybe not ? After you read solo leveling even a random armor is damn beautiful if you compare it now

hmm.. something feel off.. at chapter 1-12 the plot certainly good even though the MC have corrupted personality, but i can get that.. fighting on the front line alone and witness your companion died, and the last boss didn't die at the end.. all that stress and burden sure will corrupt you. BUT in chapter 13 when the protag said he want to do world conquest my impression for this manhwa drop... i hope i'm just thinking it too much..

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

fuck this is cringy. this is a c tier read at best.I only read it because I had time to kill, but I could've probably found something better to read.

Dex-chan lover
@exbinary
My thoughts exactly.

Overall below average.
Though I've seen worse, I don't feel like spending time on it past this point, as little as it is.

I want to say that so far from what I read there is not really any conflicting details and the story doesnt seem bad. It kind of makes sense the mc is kind of arrogant after surviving for so long alone. The only thing that kills me is that they all wear masks... ugh so unappealing.

ngl Reaper Scans seems to have better translations so far. Not sure who will come out on top but I'll use Reaper Scans for now

Somehow it doesn't seem as good as the rest.

They also really like orange skies for the first
8 chapters or so until a castle appeared
, no good sights on the environment.
The mc can also just say there is some ability or item that can do anything and poof, problem gone

Easy/god mode all the way, no problems. Just showing off some stuff with notable characters less than 10 in 10 chapters

edit: also, most of the players wear masks (some only covering the eyes) for some reason instead of protective helmets.

I don’t understand what’s going on, but it’s happening either way. This manhua is a compilation of popular trope with an extremely cheated MC. Honestly not the best thing I’ve read.

MC doesn’t seem to have any real personality, at least it isn’t very consistent, and he has an all powerful protagonist halo that makes him the strongest, smartest, most cunning, etc.

It’s not a bad read, but it isn’t all that great

If you are wondering whether to read it or not give it a try , I would say its acceptable and readablenot bad , not great , but for passing time its ok

Users who are viewing this thread