Max Level Returner

Fed-Kun's army
Why asura is still translating this shit. Reaper already dropped this, The leader of reaper scans said that it's a trash. Story is not that much interesting.
Then, why they(asura) are doing this, They dropped survival story of the sword king which was really good compared to this shit.
Don't know what's going in their mind nowadays.

Fed-Kun's army
@boringusername101
Yep!!!
A scan team name SK scans started scanlating from chapter 66.
Don't know why they dropped it.
I don't care other scan team is translating it.

Power Uploader
@Piyush123 You're oblivious to what actually happened, you're not stating any facts. Do you really think we would drop Sword King without a reason? What sort of logic would that be? I'm happy to hear you took all the work we've done on Sword king previously for granted and are complaining we didn't continue instead.

This is the issue with providing free content to certain people, they'll turn into entitled shit-heads like you who don't bother looking into what they say and assume everything they assume is correct.

If this is easier to understand for you:
- I do not care if Max Level Returner is shit.
- I will translate what I want.
- I do not care that your entitled ass doesn't want to read SK's version of Sword King.
- You're complaining about baseless assumptions you've made.
- 'The leader of reaper scans said that it's a trash.' ~ Go fact check who the leader of Reaper Scans is.
- We dropped Sword King along with all of our other licensed or DMCA'ed series to avoid legal issues.

MC has no personality, no development, no dialogue, no thoughts. He's all-powerful, he just smiles and a few panels later defeats the enemy, he smiles and pulls a rare item out of his ass, he smiles and the other players bow down to him, and so on.

Fed-Kun's army
@VenerableAsura
1. Well, shit attracts shit. If you are really that much interested in that shitty manhua, i can't help you.
2. Well, my entilted ass is reading sk scans. To be fair their translation is below yours(slightly). I can't argue on that though as both of you do, MTL.
3. Reaper Scans dropped it because it was a shitty manhwa. I don't know what's in your mind, just save your time and hard work by dropping it.
4. I ask forgiveness for not knowing sword king issue.
5. Well it's my right to assume whatever.
And if that thing has really spiced up your ass then i can't do anything about it.
6. Last, i hope u don't wreck up path of shaman.
7. Max level return, everyone in comment section, is saying it is a shit well an epitome of shit.

A junkfood/popcorn manhwa. All characters have little to no development, one dimensional personalities, and are bland. MC is so overpowered that there is no suspense in any scenario. Typically OP protagonist stories can still be enjoyable as power fantasies, but there's not even any satisfaction here as the enemies are nameless mobs or bland villains with seemingly no motive or purpose other than to exist as an antagonist.

Still, I read it all up to it's latest chapter. The art is good, the translation is good, and there's a fair number of chapters. It's something you can read to pass the time if you can't really find anything to read.

Low quality. I can't say the 1st 20 or so chapters weren't interesting - but there is just no depth.

Im proud to say that this manhwa, if not the most, is one of the worst returnee manhwa among it peers.

As for the reasons, there are many here that already spoke out.

I wanted to pick this up but what is up with the backwards ass confusing beginning of this??? Is this even in sequential order? Wth

Chapter 50 was soo lame,,
MC just flexing

heck, the whole series mostly about MC self-interest and flexing

"the land market price should be 5 millions. I'll buy it at 3 Billions."

Wut? Why?!

MC should've just report his step parent as fraud, make few calls, done.
or
Extort by fact and force, then make deal.

Man, that was soo lame

Group Leader
Either:
old guy counters with 20B, not realizing MC is OP and will still accept it

or

old guy accepts it and blonde ass nigga tries to jump him outside

or

some bullshit that shows off MC’s OP powers

God this is by far the worst manhwa I have ever read. MC personality is non-existant, the side characters are annoying as fuck (Especially his brother or something). This just felt like a manhua trying to be a manhwa tbh, just awful.

Users who are viewing this thread