May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I must say tho, does she keep those spiked? gloves with her at all time in case the need to waste some fools arise?

Because I'd like to point out she took them from somewhere within her dress before punching the toads.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Damn gurl save some bodies for the next chapters, don't just punch everyone in the first chapter what are we going to read later 🤣

First I was just curious, as this new sub-genre has been interesting to read.

And then it got to the final pages, and now I'm looking forward to more with eager anticipation.

oooh this is some god tier art :O the baddies look legit uggo instead of just plain faceless side characters... the story seems promising too!

Dex-chan lover
That was beautiful display of a Beat Down i can almost see it animated throwing jabs, hooks, uppers cuts, straight lefts and rights blood and bodies flying everyhere

@sjmcc13 : Can you spoil more details about what happened later on in the novels? My justice pp is off the chart right now.

Dex-chan lover
"Mad Dog Princess"
Yoooo that's fucking nice
Dress+Princess+Fighting Gloves+Desuwa Aura
Yeeeee
insta followed

Double-page supporter
Lmfao this is how you properly handle this genre. Jokes aside tho, this was genuinely a refreshing take, diverging from the cliche route where the protagonist simply accepts her fate.

Her palm spun like a drill and the ballroom floor was stained with blood.

I was expecting it to be literally like a drill, Reverse Flash style, slaughtering everyone left and right.

Now that would have been awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread