May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I must say, I'd like to see more of her fighting 🔥🔥🔥

So was she poisoned or did she tire herself put from killing everyone. Lowkey hope she was just poisoned and that she could normally beat up twice the amount of people she did without breaking a sweat.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure this was a ploy to smack around the idiot second prince and his co- conspirators.

Always wise to have a flask of ‘stomach medicine’ at the ready

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely one of the best heroine i've ever seen for a while. And yeah, both Prince deserve a carnage.

Dex-chan lover
Haaah, I feel tired somehow. I know I shouldn't fixate on such things, but I'm kinda appalled by Julius' "everything you can do, I can do better" attitude. Like, our heroine is cool, but not cool enough when it comes to the male lead. He's even too cool for the throne, you see. He's always better, and he's not even trying. And if he does, by chance, perform a bit worse than her – well, that's just a trick to see more of her "amusing expressions", so she'd best not disappoint him.
Haaah.

Dex-chan lover
We've now caught up with the LN fantranslation.
Now to wait for translator to post more chapters (likely delayed due to RL matters/translation quality control/etc.)

Thank you for the upload!
Scarlet = UR 😂👌
「マカついたからぶん殴った」
I absolutely love the main character, haha. I personally like Julius' personality bc he's seeing her for who she is and trying to get to know her (for the most part anyway haha). But I'm bias bc they have one of my favorite ship dynamics /////

Dex-chan lover
@Inori Julius is clearly supposed to be the black-bellied/haraguro/2-faced teasing personality.

Users who are viewing this thread