Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Ch. 38 - May I Ask For Seconds...? (3)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Yuki won that battle for two chapters.
It just reminded me of the Russo-Japanese War :LOL:
P.S. That was the best chapter cover so far for this series.

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO, I love how his sister is like "I can leverage her misunderstanding to help my brother" lol
I think its more along the lines of "i can leverage her misunderstanding to set the world on fire", but that could be just me.

To anyone who has read the novel, how soon does she find out that Yuki is his sister or does she not know for a while.
At the end of vol 8, the epilogue ends with a cliffhanger where Masachika tells Alya that he used to be from the Suou family and that he loves Yuki because she's his younger sister. Vol 9 isnt released yet.

Supporter
At the end of vol 8, the epilogue ends with a cliffhanger where Masachika tells Alya that he used to be from the Suou family and that he loves Yuki because she's his younger sister. Vol 9 isnt released yet.
That's actually the last regular chapter. The epilogue shows him regressing back into self-loathing over having surrendered his family burdens to Yuki yet again. Probably because he's focused more on Alya at that point (her being the sister that causes him to think more strictly) and less on Maria (the sister who helps him heal).

Dex-chan lover
IIRC she won't know for a while.
Other people will deduce that they're siblings, but IIRC as of Vol 5 (there are 8 volumes rn I think) Alya still doesn't know.
at the end of volume 8

Fed-Kun's army
IIRC she won't know for a while.
Other people will deduce that they're siblings, but IIRC as of Vol 5 (there are 8 volumes rn I think) Alya still doesn't know.

in the last few lines of vol 8 masachika told her theyre siblings

Dex-chan lover
The illustrator of this chapter be like:

"Fret not, readers! I can assure you that Alya dressing her up in a bunny suit on the cover is critical to the plot!"

Users who are viewing this thread