May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@Inori, imo it makes the story better because the MC gets knocked down a peg and prevents her from being a Mary Sue which is common in the villainess genre. It’s too boring if nothing ever gets to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Extra info:

- The nobles ordered the guards to capture Scarlet, but she cast a powerful sleeping spell to knock them out. That said, she still felt giving out bare-handed beatings felt much better.

- Scarlet's feelings on beating up the nobles:

These filthy, pig-like bastards are inferior to a living animal. And if I think on what’s about to happen to such worthless creatures… with all the brutality of my dreams… with the resentment of a decade’s worth of grudges… without any mercy at all…I feel great.

Wild screams rang out with every blow. The sensation of striking meat with my fists was pure ecstacy. Blood danced through the air like flower petals. Crack! Wham! Snap! Crunch! The delightful sounds of breaking bone intertwined with the screams in a glorious melody. When I hit the pigs just right, they’d squeal for me. What a wonderful thing. You see? Even a garbage existence like yourself can serve some use as an incredible sandbag. I guarantee it.

Hahahaha omg her refusal to the prince's offer...
9NbkO4C.png

I'd go lesbian for Scarlet, no joke. Thanks NASS for the update!

Dex-chan lover
to the people stealing scans: bro why the fUCK would you do it for clout. you're risking them stopping their translations in the fIRST PLACE.

to the scanning team: ily so much this shit slaps

I never tought that watching "villaine" punch beat the prince and his allies will be this satisfying 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
She pushed herself too far. That happens, but Julius, I see him as "I need a champion, and you, my Lady, are that."

Dude wants some spark in his life. But we could go for less "Use People", and more "See People".

@nachtness

She's tough, but not fast.

Aggregator gang
@Nerdygirl70 Seems more like she just released 10 years of pent up frustration and the sudden influx of adrenaline wearing off had an effect on her mind that caused her to pass out.

Dex-chan lover
She's cute. But forest prince boy is kinda weird. Not a bad weird per say... Just quirky.
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
???
just punch him in the face as well, who gives a fuck. I'm sure he doesn't either. It would break his composure and shit.
Her promise was with the second prince anyways.

Dex-chan lover
I'm the WN she kept punching the second prince as she talked with her brother
Her brother and father are morons too, they threw her to live Hell for 10 years.
The first prince noticed she was going to snap yet her relatives didn't? They deserve some punches too.

Users who are viewing this thread