May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Ugh, I don't want her to end up with Julius... he really has that mainstream "two-faced better 1st prince" stereotype. :/

mrf

That's too bad. He clearly blind. That stupid Prince of yours is stupid he's a son of big dump stupid idiot spoiled boy from the start.
Ey julius ya better pick her up!

I really like this. Unlike other shoujos similar to this it feels like Scarlet is an actual human being and isn't just obliged to get attracted to every handsome guy she meets or every one of them getting uncontrollably attracted to her. At least so far.

Just when I found this gem some months ago...
I don't want her with the other prince... he screams generic shoujo male lead..... , sadly the history has some hints that it's what gonna happen.
SAD.

PD : She has become one of my favorite otome protagonists on par with Iris c:

edit : @AINFER yes , I really hope that doesn't happen...

Dex-chan lover
@Haruka22

Well, compare that price to her now ex-fiance. Most people would happily make that swap for her.

But, there's always chances for other people to appear and try and claim the role.

Dex-chan lover
Woo! Cut loose, Scarlet! You've had it rough.

On that topic, screw her family. "Peaceful these past 10 years" my ass, it's only been like that on the outside while they were content to let her silently suffer for their reputation.

Not a big fan of the first prince either. He's certainly nicer and a more functional human being than the low, low, bar his brother sets, but to provoke and prod her like she's a toy when she's suffering is also a shitty thing to do. I hope she punches him too, even if it's not as explosively as the other prince.

Really, the best ending for Scarlet is to cut all ties with the kingdom, start a mercenary band or something, and, optionally, eventually come back to kill everyone.

Aggregator gang
So Cliche... so obvious the perfect older brother of the incompetent prince is gonna take an interest in her... please avoid this route and do something interesting with an interesting MC (scarlet) and dont make her attached to romance or something

Contributor
I laughted when her brother started drinking his stomach medicine.
He probably use it a lot.

And actually, i like the 1st prince. He's not perfect, but he protected her for a while.

Girls/Boys don't be to quick on judging our male lead here. To be honest I think they make a great chemistry, at least for now. Thanks for uploading! We appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
I love how both princes are insufferable assholes, just one isn't an absolute moron. I hope Scarlet becomes head of the secret police or something.

This fainting is troubling though.

Double-page supporter
@icarushector i mean there is a clear cut difference between the 2 princes: one is an asshole, the other a criminal (domestic violence is a crime)

Users who are viewing this thread