May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
>Everyone hating on the first prince when all he's doing is teasing her.
He's properly watching her, looking out for her, never takes it to the point of actual abuse, and clearly thinks highly of her.

Aggregator gang
@Miriha pretty sure the woman is just exhausted after beating up a room full of people, she's not exactly superhuman and that's a huge amount of excercise in a short amount of time.

I also agree with @Trov . Even tho the first prince was pushing her buttons a little with the academic stuff it was only rumours that he messed up to let her have first place we don't actually know that, I mean she did work pretty hard to surpass him.
I also don't think it's bad that he took interest in her because she's so different, didn't we all take a liking to her as well because she's not the stereotypical shoujo girl?

I feel like many people now are really quick in judging the male lead and saying he's a bully.

I agree with everyone who's agreed that the first prince is not bullying her.There's a (somewhat) clear diffeence between the two princes

Group Leader
I don't consider this a major spoiler because it's already revealed at this point in the novel, and it's also sort of being implied, but I'll put it in tags nonetheless.

The reason why Scarlet collapsed was because
of mana exhaustion. She was using magical energy to power herself up to decimate that entire room whilst putting all the guards to sleep.

Greatest argument for "men are trash"? Even the "nice" prince called her an animal....too bad she's definitely ending up with him.

Supporter
The good thing is story is progressing, bad thing is this cliff, oh! so hanger.
Thanks for the chapter!

Thank you for the new chapter!
Glad to see she's got the 2nd prince out of her life early in the manga, and in quite an impactful way too hahaha
Not sure he is going to leave her alone that easily though ^^;

@Kuroageha
I didn't read the novel yet .
This manga does have that Chinese trend about male leads going on in the first prince ,( about the black belly part and the constant nagging )
I'm going to see after a few chapters whether the first prince is as annoying as you make him.

Dex-chan lover
@FireCamp and an open supporter of a variety of shady illegal dealings. Being smart enough to know how to have an apparent moral backbone is a thing, in my opinion anyway. I don't trust the first prince yet, he's clever and has a manipulative streak.

On top of that, the fact that somebody called him a perfect older brother irked me.

The first prince is an asshole
Second prince is this
dnY2UOb_d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread