May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Chain Prince to the and give him some BDSM action.
dwarf-krakow-1-1.jpg

Aggregator gang
@Hadski
Yeah I was worried that the whole story was going to take place in a flashback.
@Loksel
Hopefully, it would be really annoying if this is a reoccurring plot device resulting in her needing to be saved.

Dex-chan lover
The brother chugging stomach medicine was hilarious. Scarlet is the best.

Fed-Kun's army
wtf i thought it was gonna be a classic otome but thats actually good

Fed-Kun's army
@thefabulouspotato
I agree first prince just seems slightly off as well as super annoying.
But that second prince, he seems pretty sadistic on top of his idiocy. Qualifies as evil in my book.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the second prince will secretly be revealed to be the Dread Pirate Roberts or some shit

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck both of these cunts
Just marry a neighboring duke's heir or something.

...seriously? Another lazy genius as a male lead? Asdfghjkk I hate this he-can-beat-you-if-he-tries/he-allows-her-to-win trope so much.

Why do the love interests always have to dominate the female lead?? Why can’t they both struggle to take 1st place & be equally matched??? Or better yet, can the male lead, for once (1), just not be stronger/smarter/wealthier...? 😫😩

Dex-chan lover
I feel so sorry for her brother Leo. He has to carry around stomach meds because of the trouble she causes.

Fed-Kun's army
@whoamiagain
i think by "special education" they just sorta mean an honours course/higher education, while general department would just be average course.

Damn, could never get a perfect score from the instructors unless in a position good enough for bootlickers.

The whole time I was just waiting, they got back to the story. Who cares about backstory? Let me see that baitch punch some people

Oh my god... She and Medea are my favorite FLs. I've been waiting for some female leads to beat that kind of characters in other manga/manhwa/manhua/etc for too long!

Give me more smart and strong FLs, please!!

Users who are viewing this thread