May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Even though I wouldn't say the first prince is a great guy, he's much better than that stupid second prince. Still, Scarlet is the best character by miles.

Double-page supporter
lmao that brother even drink stomach medicine before she start to explain lmao
greatest tsukomi
and i like first prince he's just have high curiosity he not bothering anyone
no one is all white everyone either grey or black
oh and there is no sight of she eating or drinking anything in this banquet so someone might stab her or use magic against her

Both prince are the staples on these kinds of stories

God damn her own brother is a good one though

Aggregator gang
@icarushector i think you'll have to get used to the first prince, as he kinda raised some flags of a potential love interest for the MC, also the feeling i get from him is less of a manipulative jerk and more of "oh this person/object/concept looks interesting I'll stick around a lot and try to drive it into the direction i want it to go using my influence" i mean he technically saved her a lot of time/energy by warding off his brother and he basically went out of his way to act as her body guard

Aggregator gang
Seems like she went from 100 to 0 in 5 secs!!! I wonder what did she smoke to get like that... 😆😆😆

Dex-chan lover
@FireCamp I see the flags and am fine with those. Let me be clear here, I don't hate him as a character. meddling, intelligent characters who follow the MC because they amuse them have high potential for hijinks and fun stories. In that way, I LOVE the prince.

BUT I would hate him as a person because I can't trust someone who would have another person dancing on the palm of their hand for entertainment, even if the dancer is benefiting from it. That he's the moral foil to the fiance and high probability future love interest is irrelevant. He's still a prick, again, not as bad as his brother but still not someone I would consider good company to keep, and I fully support Scarlet's desire to punch him in the schnoz.

...wait, what part of "oh this person/object/concept looks interesting I'll stick around a lot and try to drive it into the direction i want it to go using my influence" isn't being manipulative? And if it's primarily for his own entertainment, that makes him a jerk. A beneficial one, but still a jerk. At the very least that seems to be how he is perceived by SCARLET. He is welcome to change that first impression as the story goes on. Rather, if he becomes the romantic lead, I would expect it.

This didn't occur to me before, but I just realized... isn't this just Pumped Up Kicks in fantasy world?

I was kinda hoping she'd pummel her ex a bit more. But I guess one punch will be good enough, especially since it sent him flying.

Dex-chan lover
@Stormdragon I mean, that one punch had a huge "CRUNCH" sound effect, he flew through the air, and cratered a wall. It was a pretty satisfying punch.

esp

Here's hoping she gets to fulfill the other half of her dream.

Users who are viewing this thread