May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@AkaiHidan Thank you for your work, it is always a pleasure to read.
May you not let hate speech get to you, and have a wonderful day.

Dex-chan lover
So, based on this translation, does Scarlet originally has black hair and gain silver because Chronos' blessing or,
does Scarlet originally has silver hair and the hair turns black because overuse the power?

So did you want us to throw all the work we had already done just beacause another team started working on it? I mean what harm could it possibly do to you all to have 2 versions of a series? None right? Why create drama when even scans groups are just peacefully working on the series they like? I

^ Agree with this @/AkaiHidan. The whole snipping is actually weird because no one own thing. And actually it's not us reader who gain nothing, but them instead because time waste. I personally just pick one with the best translation~

THank you for the releases, anyway!

Dex-chan lover
so what did she promise the faction? She starts off saying she'll promise something, never actually stating what will be promised.

Dex-chan lover
So the villain is isekai-jin, the heroine has ZA WARUDO, and the whole hair-colour-change trope is inverted.

Okaaaay then.

how could the prince jump in front of her faster than bullet? he does not even have time acceleration powers

@fallcnpetals I guess her hair is the progress bar. once it is all black, she has used up all her time and dies 😭

Users who are viewing this thread