May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Nanaka was like a dog when his owner get new pet and get jealous 🤣.

Ohh this new punching bag looks nice to punch~ especially that face, it makes your fist trembles in excitement!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Where do i get one of those stress relief sandbags?

Double-page supporter
@zeroxjac Nah, i did not assume as such, just want to voice that I am not in *everyone will overlook that* camp.

Dex-chan lover
They are pulling out all the stops on this one, not only are the nobles corrupt the church is also evil.

who is the one who added the alt title "the bitch who punches everybody"?

Dex-chan lover
How brainwashed do you have to be to find out the archbishop was into slave trading, got caught red-handed and rightfully punished but you still think he's innocent?
Wouldn't it make more sense to assume there are other corrupt officials, using religion as a cover. Just looks like a new punching bag has come

Fed-Kun's army
Would've kept that pendant. If has such a defense rating would really have come in handy.

Double-page supporter
Wow, kudos to the author for making the bad guys totally obvious and extremely punchable. I get this is supposed to not be taken to seriously and just be a light romp of a lady kicking ass but this next arc is so cliche... Hopefully it doesn't drag on too much.

Side note, this kingdom's ruling class is totally beyond saving, not just the dozens of nobles slave trading, now we have what looks like at least a hundred more following a corrupt cult like religion. There was a reason why King Henry the 8th purged the Catholic church and created his own state religion. And it wasn't just to loot the church it was the control the church had over the population was constantly conflict with his control to rule his country. You would think any smart King would curb the secular power of the churches in their lands. It looks like this country is doomed in a lot of ways and the royal family has been incompetent for more than one generation. The ex-fiance is just the tip of the iceberg.

Users who are viewing this thread