May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Rex understands he cant fight back so might as well just roll around

@Xscalon Scarlett's divine blessing use her life force (ch. 5). Imo she will lose her power if her hair completely turns black just like Rapunzel from Tangled

of course her pet is a full grown dragon.

why would you expect anything else?

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Scarlet act as if she respected that loser first prince was weird. He's just as bad as his brother in personality, it just takes a different shape.

Group Leader
*sees the bishop whatever guy's face*
*generic bad guy music plays in the background*

Everyone wonders whether Scarlett's pet is a cat or dog while it's actually a dragon 😂😂😂 and Nanaka OMG He's such a cutie
And Prince Julius 😂😂😂 trying to hold his laugh at Scarlett's idea of selling stress relief punching bag

Aggregator gang
@RamenRider true, but everyone will overlook that because he is hot and he covered the bullet for her, tbh that moment could have more weight if nanaka was the one doing it.

Aggregator gang
@zeroxjac nawp, exclude me on that one. I want Scarlett to punch his(1st prince) smug face at full power at least once before I deem him worthy of my gal. For now Nanaka is the only decent male in my book

Fed-Kun's army
Would her hair go back to normal? It’s the sign that she overused her power, right? I am concerned now.

Users who are viewing this thread