May I Ask for One Final Thing?

It's so convenient that she always has the magic needed for the situation. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

the full spread of Scarlet's delighted smile was an apology gift to me personally from the author for making me put up with Julius for the whole chapter

im 4 chapter in, and i got the feeling of maid sama, where the main heroine kinda strong and the boys whom like her is perfect (1st prince).

Neeed more of theeese! Don't need a reincarnation to be a badass HAHA!! 11/10 so far,now i just gotta pray that it ends soon and doesn't turn into a 'Here are more MLs,who do you want to ship?!' while dragging on different romance factors because that would be the best way in my opinion to ruin this gold ๐Ÿคฎ

Scarlet landed in my top 5 FL of everything.

though i wish it would have explained the blessing(s) she has that lets her get away with so much, even though she is cleaning up for the king๐Ÿค•

Dex-chan lover
The punch in chapter 1 was worth reading. Everything after that is basically generic, tropes, full of plot holes, badly written, or otherwise pretty bleh. Shame about the heroine; she's kinda fun. But everything else is pretty average (and her love interest is simply awful).

Ah yes the generic story of a sheltered princess in love with combat and her sociopath potential boyfriend. Fuck me, if you don't like something why not have the self confidence in your own opinion to simply say you dislike it as opposed to stringing together a generic list of spurious complaints in an attempt at ersatz objectivity?

it's good, exciting. I'm not really one for action but this one really hooked me on since the action scenes are funny. The start is very fun, the second prince's character is not really necessary unless we'll see him again with a bigger role or character development. The first and second chapter could've been 1 chapter all together but I'm not complaining.
what irks me is how this manga seem to have an underlying reverse harem feel to it, it's not severe but you get what I mean.

About the ML and FL..
I agree that the crown prince feels like he's in the spectrum of sociopathy simply because he lacks empathy even for the FL's struggles but he does help her out when things get sticky. He confessed to her with an 'I love you' but it still feels like he's just infatuated with her personality than anything. His love still feels shallow and I get that, he's aware of his condition and that what gives me hope about their relationship. Also he liked her since they were children so i guess that's a plus?

we fall in love in different ways, he just so happens to see her more as a human than as a pawn unlike other people. He's entertained by her because he's interested and seriously does like her but to call it love at this point is a stretch.
I love how honest this story is about his sociopathic tendency, unlike other MLs who is so perfectly gifted but obsessive and still cares deeply about people AND IS LOYAL. Like, how perfect can you be.

Dex-chan lover
The art style is perfect. Especially the hands, so many artists can't get the hands and feet right.
The story is great, it is like an Otome Game where the villainess is actually good and beats corrupt nobles. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread