May I Ask for One Final Thing?

Contributor
@GodGinrai

Not really.
One minor character coming from a unknow world does not make this a Isekai.
It would be different if Scarlet was from another world.

Double-page supporter
@Siquall Wrong. Tags represent themes that you can find in a story.

It has just been revealed that this woman came from another world, which means that isekai is a theme that this story explores and must now be in the tags.

Additionally, that end of chapter bomb was obviously meant to set up this character as much more than a "minor" character so your argument about the importance of the character doesn't hold water. We'll likely see her a lot more in the coming chapters as it leads up to a direct confrontation.

Can we have an anime of this? No?
okay, so maybe just release this officially in English? THANK YOU!

I don't know why the rating is so low. Even if everything else was terrible, even if you hate the genre and art style and themes, if nothing else you should read the first chapter. It's magnificent.

This is so good, though I could have done without the isekai reveal since the manga was doing just fine without it.

Some people in the comments take this story way too seriously. Chill it's hilarious and Scarlett is best waifu

I'm not too crazy about the Prince as the ML. I totally prefer the dragon guy :^)

I like Scarlett so much I wouldn't even mind if she just stayed single and badass

My opinion in the recent chapter
They just had to frucking add the isekai subplot. Just because it's fantasy doesn't mean it must be isekai. Like dang, please I'm lowkey getting sick of this even though I love my isekai and Villainess and time travel stories. STOP IIIIIITTTT.

Group Leader
I don’t really care about the el politic. I just like seeing a hot chick beating people up.

Since im ugly myself, i think i know why i hate seeing Julius in every panel. I'm livid when he kisses Scarlet on her cheek.

That's so fucking cliche.
[Of course the fucking prince that confessed to her gets shot to save her. I like the idea that her blessing is limited though...and her hair turns back(?) into it's original color or something?
lol I love it

Users who are viewing this thread