May I Ask for One Final Thing?

nice story but the author has a strange hate for fat people... till now the good guys were all slim and fat people in power positions are all bad....
two final villains in the only two arcs both fat as hell

@Roadrunner9000 considering the time period the story it’s influenced. I’m not surprised. The rich stuffed themselves with ruches and food obviously they would become fat. That’s what happens when one indulges too much in avarice and gluttony.

The plump evil archetype is a representation of those sins.

I just- I love absolutely EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING THIS MANGA HAS. Scarlet is the most epic ultimate female character. The prince is both charming the hell out of me and annoying the hell out of me. The brother is SUCH a mood. Sigurd has major submissive vibes yet is so strong. Nanaka is the most adorable and strong baby. God.

@dreamingflower
still there are plenty rich nobles that arent as round as a deathstar
however till now all the fat ones are evil...
the problem being:
evil people arent necessaryly fat and fat ines just because they stuff themselves arent necessaryly evil
there were plenty slim evil people among the upper class in our own world history and unless someone can enlighten me i see no reason for it to be different in this fantasy story unless the author has a strange hate for fatties

Fed-Kun's army
If you want to see fat people in good guys team, I recommend you Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki (title on MangaDex). It has got 1 very fatty man who gets a nickname "God of food"

Double-page supporter
Why are these dime a dozen villainess stories rated so highly on this site? wtf?

Ugh I have finally found a rare gem in the mix! I always like confident princesses or confident noble daughters, but they never seem to be VIOLENT ENOUGH!! Like omg, let out your anger PHYSICALLY!!

This is like the fever dream I have been dying for. A Duke's Daughter with manners, intelligence, and STRENGTH TO BEAT LOUSY PEOPLE TO THE FLOOR!!

If you want this but less violent I would suggest checking out Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami!! She is a duke's daughter with CLASS AND INTELLIGENCE. But she doesn't exactly take down her opponents with a punch or two.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, people be like hating the prince saying he's action is a-hole or have bad personality somthing like that, forgetting the heroine doing something questionable too.
if he's the stoic uptight type, wheres the fun then. they wouldnt match at all and the princess would just put up the usual facade (of a proper nice lady of noble birth) when talking to him then. if anything he actually push the heroine to be more of herself (mad dog)

Before i give it a try i have a question for those who follow the original source.
Does the MC continues strong and independent? Or does she ends protected by some of the pretty faces thus falling for him?
I liked how she didn't give a shit about any of those interested in her but knowing this market I fear that once i let my interest be picked she will fall for someone out of nonewhere and will stop being herself to change it to "now i must protect him" or "he protected me from something so i love him now"
Thanks in advance.

I love this manga but at the same time I hate the wasted potential

Like obviously the author wanted a fl that goes berserk but is still reasonable and capable of playing the aristocratic game. And really, I think the FL turned out PERFECT. I love the concept, the world building etc.

But. They should've picked one. Overcomplicated story with aloooooooot of buildups or bloody mary dancing to the violin of unhinged mutilation.

I am not saying it should have been more stupid, just that I don't believe that the manga has to be all death note with it's exposition and plot.

Just... Please. Decide. Both together leaves a soar taste in my mouth.

It's still good, but it could have been so much better

Users who are viewing this thread