May I Ask for One Final Thing?

Dex-chan lover
The romance in this manga ruins it for me, I don't get why the obnoxious prince is the love interest for the MC.

Did this manga get dropped or smth!? The latest raw is only chapter 15 but if yeah, i really liked this manga tho ;(((

This had a great first chapter but then it devolves into a huge mess of random events and boring dialogue happening all the time. Such great potential wasted :(

Can I just say that even though this is ridiculous (in the best way, they shouldn’t even try to be realistic honestly). It’s very great to see Scarlet just beating the snot out of everyone. Though I wish she would beat them to death (the ones who deserve it anyways). I mean, she punches hard enough that they ought to be dead realistically. XD

I think that dragon prince is great for her. LOL, they can just spar all day. (Too bad she rejected him instantly.) Don’t like the blonde prince very much. Scarlet should punch him, at least once!

Supporter
does Julius get punched in the face?

you can't have a manga about punching people in the face and then not have the most annoying guy get punched in the face, even if he is the romance partner

Aggregator gang
There is nothing deep or serious about this manga. Even slavery and abuse are painted in pretty light colours.

That said this is enjoyable as fuck. The MC only wants to beat the shit out of everyone and after the stuff she has to deal with you end up rooting for her. Really fun manga about punching everything.

Fed-Kun's army
There is nothing deep or serious about this manga. Even slavery and abuse are painted in pretty light colours.
There are manga and stuff where it ( + racism) are more serious, and people complain it is too serious and shouldn't be in the manga/stuff. When author makes an effort to avoid such things, people come up with complaints about woke and shit. Nothing is good enough these days and everything is offensive.

up until now, i still don't get butterflies in my stomach or excitement when i read action with rom stories😔

but IMO this story does rly have that great potential to be one of the really good ones out there🥰 i just don't like some things in the story (i like the story, overall). but it's okay! it's normal to not like everything in a story❤

Users who are viewing this thread