May I Ask for One Final Thing?

At this rate, the manga TL is going to overtake the novel TL easily (they're now equal).

Both princes are punchable. One's an idiot and one's a two-faced troll.

is this just a sort of spin off from the one about the princess in the prison? It seems like they are mirrored.

This one caught my attention.
Pretty interesting, tbh. I really do want to see a heroine that is rigid, decisive, and kuudere.
It's rather unusual to see a semi-action mix in women historical series.
This gets the high standard I can give so far. And other negative reviews don't have much effect.
About characters that are not 'likeable' .. I'm just glad that this does not impose otome stereotypes that force all characters to act illogically, floating fantasy. Their rigidity is textbook, organized. Also, compared to violence, the part that is not liked may come from the theme itself. Too unusual. But all of its components work like gag comedy in general.

Dex-chan lover
Fantasy villainess stories are the new isaki. They are everywhere now and there are a million different spins on the genre...

Not that I'm complaining. This is fantastic!

Oh fuck yes, Love how it just does what everyone really wants to happen in this type of manga, so much freaking love for the brutal beat down she unleashed.

@PlanOfIaction IKR!!! And they tend to have way better constructed stories and characters (and many are Isekai as well!!!)

this is interesting and fun. it really has a lot consistent characterization and all that. Nothing feels out of place and the the art is cute. What's not to love

Why is this sort of of male lead (Julius) so prominent in these sort of Shoujo stories? Not criticizing it or the like but am honestly asking. The character that seems to be two-faced and usually sees the heroine as a sort of pet or an interesting hobby?

As for the "Blood-stained Princess", damn is that refreshing from the usual "charming and kind air-head/idiot". She kind of reminds me of the heroine from "This Girl Is A Little Wild" in the sort of pragmatic and violent sort of way.

@Brotagonist It's a variant of the common 'bad boy' fetish. Except instead of being a physical dick (no pun intended) they're a mentally torturing sadist troll. Sometimes makes you wonder if there is some sort of latent masochism buried in the female subconscious. At the very least, i would hope that Scarlet physically out does him but that's unlikely because of the aforementioned fetish.
I agree with you totally. She does feel like the heroine from "This Girl is A Little Wild". It's such a refreshing and yet little used character archetype to have a strong, confident and physical heroine.

Even though it's so obviously going to have Scarlet with Julius (because that's the way the cliche trend goes), i think Sigurd is a much better counterpart for her.

Looks like Scarlet's going to get to have some fun questioning that maid XD

Fed-Kun's army
It's such a refreshing and yet little used character archetype to have a strong, confident and physical heroine.

I've seen quite few such heroines, though not always in protagonist roles. Look up Goblin Slayer and pay close attention to Priestess. At first she don't look much, but in latest manga chapters
she's out in cold rain with little clothing, says she's used to it because of purifying herself in cold water, and bash goblins with a flail
. Clearly she's taken levels in badass.

Double-page supporter
FINALLY... a manga where someone knocks the shit outta the jerkwads around her.... so satisfying

I like semi-psychopathic heroine 👹,
and the "strategist" prince is very interesting ( the protagonist's reactions are fantastic 🤣)

Users who are viewing this thread