Maya-san no Yofukashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Thin Walls

Aggregator gang
It always surprises me that so few people seem to have figured out that the neighbors are way less likely to complain if you invite them to the party. At the very least, it lets them know there's going to be one.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, social anxiety. A witch's greatest enemy.

I thought her neighbors would hear her ranting about everything she heard through the walls. Either those girls are way too engrossed in their party or Maya here has the quietest yelling voice.

This ginally got to Vol2! Thanks so much Shurin
Some of these chapter titles are really promising too

Dex-chan lover
I have been there. I didn't know what it meant to truly despise someone until I had those god-awful roommates.

Dex-chan lover
@rebel16 Call me petty, but I'd decline the invitation, wait until it's past the point you can reasonably make noise during and then complain to the landlord in the middle of the night. Just to bug them enough to care.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhmmm... isn't she a witch? I'm pretty sure she could've done something about the noise

Dex-chan lover
That girl is definitely a gyaru and Maya definitely heard them having sex

Contributor
Maya to her neighbors (in her mind):

x13.png

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro Petty! ;) And I did say "less" likely to complain - the ones who attend won't be complaining, after all. No plan is perfect, though.

Dex-chan lover
Why complain to the landlord when you can complain to the police? Do other countries not have noise nuisance laws? Here you can call the police on people if they are making enough noise to disturb you between 11pm and 7am.

An angry landlord is one thing but the peelers are another entirely.

Ah city life. Having just gotten a lovely couple and their wonderful little screeching hellspawn moving in to my building a few weeks ago, I can relate.

Users who are viewing this thread