Maya-san no Yofukashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - The Raid

>male specimen of Japanese Homo Sapiens

I really don't know what to think about this

@acart-e
I personally am more of a fan of the female specimen, but there is no shame in being interested in either. I'm sure you'll figure these things out as you get older.

PG 89, the sheep person is straight up a reference to beast masters in FFXI...ah, the good old days of being a solo pariah in a giant MMO

Dex-chan lover
I mean isn't the main reason most people play MMOs to hang out with their friends? I stop and start occasionally but am mostly just interested in doing stuff with my family that play the same game and am generally too nervous to do big group things (Though in WoW I did tank mythic raids for a while... but honestly I much prefer the normal difficulty versions where I actually feel like a tank rather than enemies beating you dead in two hits)

Double-page supporter
@Cloy552 yeah, I try to dive into the world of MORPG alone, I have no clue how to play the game and have nobody to teach me how to play, so gave up on the second day playing.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Mameyama but Maya has like ten times the "girl power" you have just because of her massive tits

Dex-chan lover
Glad this actually had a continuation of sorts.

Poor Mameyama had so many comments on her lack of femininity that she just up and decided to roleplay as a man.

Dex-chan lover
fuck this chapter hit so hard when i start playing bns and bdo with my friend and we scatter along the way FeelsBadMan im still daily login bdo till this day lol

reu

Dex-chan lover
This really makes me want to get back into mmos, it's been more than 10 years but damn was it fun

Dex-chan lover
Man I hate it when a friend invites you to try out a new MMORPG and then when you get hooked it turns out they didn't like it and stopped playing

Users who are viewing this thread