Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Liz's Hospitality

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL work Pangsai!

That Gaine sure has some issues. Just because of that poison dart, he already developed an inferiority complex.

Thanks for the amazing work!!!
Your translations made these weeks a bliss as a was looking forward to the daily updates! <3
You will be dearly missed.
Good luck for your IRL job!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a ton for all the quick and good work on the series :D

if the group im with can catch up on the other series we are doing i may suggest this one because i do enjoy it, and there is still 2 times more content to go. i just cant translate or RD/CL otherwise i might have picked it up solo.
Oh please do! You do great work, and I think you'd be a good successor to @Pangsai . On that note, you've done a great job Pangsai, and thank you for all your work! Best of luck to you in your future endeavours.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the great work with the TL, this manga should be popular enought that another group might go for it.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for all your hard work. i quite enjoyed this arc, i wish the LN was translated further...

Dex-chan lover
thank you for all your hard work. i quite enjoyed this arc, i wish the LN was translated further...
Well even if the WN or LN were translated further, the manga ended up going ahead of it at around 60ish, the WN stop at around here and LN is only 1 major arc ahead

-

Thanks for your work @Pangsai , hope whoever pick this up do a good job too, and don't mess up with the numbering lmao (which ended up different due to volume 1 merging some chapters)

Aggregator gang
Thank you for all the work you've put in translating this series. Hopefully someone will pick this up at some point soon.

Users who are viewing this thread