Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Liz's Hospitality

Thank you so much for the translations and sticking until the end of the arc, Pangsai!
Good luck with your real work.

Dex-chan lover
Has it ever been explained (or will be explained) on why Merim keeps telling everyone she isn't a girl when she clearly is? Because that shtick is honestly getting annoying.

Well, until someone else picks this up, we won't know. Thanks for all your hard work up to now.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations till now. I am really enjoying this series so hope it gets picked up. Good luck with your other stuff.

Supporter
Thank you! Hope to see more after you're done with your stuff, if not that's fine to, no pressure. Thank you regardless.

Dex-chan lover
tks for trans this series, kinda sad that u stop right before the next arc :qq: (peak battle ever seen)

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering already in the previous chapter, but isn't it spelled 'catacombs'?

Dex-chan lover
So big bro cheated on little sister and gets punished... and guild members barely get a punishment with not a single one of the trash dead....

Dex-chan lover
Never thought I would see Karelian stew be mentioned in a manga.
Pity that it's mislabeled as a Northern Finnish dish for some reason (considering that even North Karelia is still on the southern half of Finland).
Wonder whether the issue was present in the raws, or introduced by the scanlators?

Users who are viewing this thread