Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
What is this crappy manga? They just let the slave trader go as if it was nothing? Genius logic...

Cuteee!!! I'm hyped to see if she'll die in this world too according to the murderer's logic

Fed-Kun's army
damn this story seems quite promising!!

@monkey123 im guessing that at this time, slaves/slave labor was completely normal because theres literally slaves on the street and etc

even if they did want to end slave labor, rushing headfirst and punishing the dude isnt rlly a smart idea + i dont think our mc is meant to be the heroic type

They can't do anything against the slave trader because in that time slave trading was normal probably. She even if they killed a slave nobody would care because they are their property.

Also, this manga is promising, thanks for the update.

Pretty interesting manga I'm guessing thor might be a descendant of the black demon king.

Also seems these characters keep reincarnating in different worlds. And that one guy keeps hunting them down and killing them.

Either he might be the hero or the white sage.

I'm not 100% sure yet thor is the reincarnated of the other guy but I think it's likely and the 4 characters are connected to the 4 great magical figures. Of the white sage, scarlet witch, demon king and the hero.

Dex-chan lover
The beginning felt super weird to me, but once the story got to the fantasy world it turned out really interesting!

Seems like a promising story, and I love the main characters so far! Mom and dad are great too 😌

Fed-Kun's army
So, chain smokers but instead of cigarettes its reincarnation? Interesting. Interesting indeed.

Dex-chan lover
@eminyan
You guys forgot that the slave trader wanted to sell the mistress and after he realized her being noble he just tossed her away? Really???? She could even die if her head hit the ground.
Her father also saw this and seemed not to care.

Fed-Kun's army
So mc is the scarlet witch, friend is the white mage, Thor is the black demon (king?), and the stabby guy is the hero.

Beautiful, clean art and interesting main characters, this looks promising so far.
Thanks for scanlating this!

@monkey123 not to defend the slave trader but he didn't toss her away, it was a reflex because she pinched his hand with magic 😂 and you can see at the end of his appearance that he got intoxicated by her father's magic, so what do you mean they let him go just like that 😂

Hmm... so MC is the reincarnation of the Scarlet Witch, the ML is the reincarnation of the Demon King, the best friend is the reincarnation of the White Sage, and the Hooded Guy is the reincarnation of the Hero.

The four of them stuck in a reincarnation loop where they're constantly reborn time and time again, connected by some red string of fate, with only the Hero retaining his memories, doing his best to slay every incarnation they awaken to.

10/10 Interesting beginning, definitely followed.

Users who are viewing this thread