Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Holy Priestess and the World

I don’t think they clan will be massacred seems like the grandma might die though. It would be too heavy for a shounen if they massacred them i think especially for the tone they already set.

Aggregator gang
Ahhhhhhhhh THE KOKORO!!!.
Her past reminds me of the current venezuela and the possible future of Chile and argentina in latin america.

Aggregator gang
@BlackSun Im hoping for the 1% where the communist side loses and chile is freed from them, at least for a while. Otherwise, we (chile) will be dying due to hunger and disease, the same as venezuela where over 80% of the country lives in extreme poverty. WIth no work, no roof, no food, no medicine, no electricity, no water and no future.

Dex-chan lover
o7 Granny it was great knowing you also nice backstory for the people in the forest/mountain/I forgot what it was.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but where the hell did people get the idea that they'd be massacred? It was just a backstory of how Granny lied to the tribe to run away from their horrible place. In the end, the found the land of snow and fertile ground and stayed there since.

She was just remembering the past.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, argentinian here, this country isn't viable anymore. And there isn't a representative that sparks any minimal kind of hope for something to change, they are all bad/useless or worse... Corrupt.

Sometimes you just have to go.

Dex-chan lover
this is completely unexpected attack to my feels. I had a sudden rise of warm feelings.

Double-page supporter
I have a soft spot for the classic story archetype where a group of people, driven by some catastrophe or cause, embark on a great odyssey to find, or return, to a home. From Xenophon's Anabasis to Watership Down to the videogame Homeworld, these stories have great power to captivate, move, and inspire.

I was *not* expecting this as a backstory during a side trip in a cooking nomad manga, though.

P.S. Granny was a beauty.

Peruvian here i agree with ismaelh a lot of people escape latino America because of the corruption and low living conditions and its not always like the giverment letting you go some contrys hire hit man or cartels/gangs to eliminate immigrants or protesters.

Users who are viewing this thread