Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Pleasure and Daemon

@Udin She did say she was considered a god. And given that she comes from a mythical island of the UK... If she is familiar with Punk, i'm assuming she came over to this world sometime after the 90s

Aggregator gang
the variety of and the fact that the number of people isekaied in this is pretty fun and makes it standout.

First a modern Japanese Boy, then a British Human-Elf Hybrid(?) Girl, then an American Marine(possibly Army?) from WWII and now a Boy from Ancient Athens.
This is great, I love it.

Honestly I'm pretty sure Lefay isn't from modern England. She referenced the Anglo-Japanese Alliance which was signed in 1902 and seemed to talk about it like it was a past thing and the alliance dissolved in 1923. But she mentioned punk which I don't think was a thing until 1980s. But I'm pretty skeptical late 20th century British people would think Lefay is a witch. They'd probably think she has some odd birth defect. And her classical education feels more in line with the 19th century or early 20th century. I'm guessing she's from the 1920s or 1930s, but that's a guess at best.

Dex-chan lover
Shame all those dudes before Jesus never had the chance to accept him into their hearts so they're just burning in hellfire forever.

Users who are viewing this thread