Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi

Dex-chan lover
Another food isekai. Time for me to read this while starving at 3am.

good job translating this, even if it was made by only using google ts, it's still goodo :D

Dex-chan lover
>making cute elf girls make erotic and cute faces through food

...This man is a genius. Now make that elf a slave... to your cooking through her stomach.

First time I looked at this:

"Meh, another Isekai. Bleh, another muh superior Japanese cuisine shit"

But then I noticed: Yurt? Embroidery? Tapestries and Rugs? Deel? Not vaguely DnD inspired stats-based gamey pseudo- medieval European world? Detailed art? ELVEN STEPPE WAIFU?

Now this, have my attention. Hopefully it is another diamond in the rough for my worthy to read Isekai list.

Contributor
"Damn you Mongrolians! Stop trying to eat all my Shity food!"

2300.jpg

Contributor
Another food isekai eh? Follow. <3

Translation is readable so is ok.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this one use common sense and didnt deploy "superior chopstick" into their culture and somehow whole civilization use them like it was nothing to them

This translation was more than acceptable. I've read far worse and still been happy. Would be glad to see you continue this manga if you feel up to it.

this seems like a simplified version of Isekai Ryouridou but with a somewhat different setting

that having been said, chapter 1's scanlation is good! everything reads smoothly & i have no issues with any typesetting, nice work!

on a related note:

Rpvcw5B.png

ghVtIWg.png

Dex-chan lover
I actually prefer the breakneck pace that this one is going at compared to that other manga that has a similar setting. This manga literally did in one chapter what took months of slow build up in that other manga.

Either Google Translate got a lot better, or you did an amazing job of interpreting what GT spit out. Nowhere in the chapter did I get jarred into thinking "that can't be the right translation". Omedetou gozaimasu!

Double-page supporter
@dankdevice
So I'm not alone. When I first read the description I thaught the same story with Isekai Ryouridou. But this story is much lighter and I think we won't find the Giba Meme Burger from here 😁

Double-page supporter
Too little info to judge but it’s similar to that other cooking Indian tribe manga. I am really confused here since idk where this is going

Dex-chan lover
I loved Dungeon Nursery, from this same author. (not the same artist, however)

I'd like to read more of this one, hopefully it's as enjoyable!

Users who are viewing this thread