MD load times are incredible bad.

Since June started i noticed that the loads of the images are incredibly slow, you guys at the staff changed something or someone else is experiencing this?

Its not the ISP since i tried 4 different ISP's and the load times are the same, i changed the server image and m@home too.

Thank you for your work!!!

Same problem here. My internet is perfectly fine, other websites work like a charm, Mangadex takes forever to load each and every chapter

Both, for example:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/938757/1

Some pages failed to load after 5 minutes of loading, page 4 for example wouldn't load no matter what I did, i did an speed test and 2 ms of ping plus 600mb download and 620mb upload.

After 3 hours it loaded perfectly.

I have the same issue.
Sometimes the chapter just won't load or there are pages missing or completely blank.
It happens with old and new chapters.
I can read the white pages when I load the image separately in another tab.
But the pages that don't load I sometimes need to refresh 4-5 times for it to finally load.
I've tried opening one chapter at a time in stead of a few from my follows, but the issue is persistent .

Don't expect much from this but have you turned MDhome off?
if not here's the link to turn it off https://mangadex.org/md_at_home/options
it may not work tho since I still have to play page roulette

I turned it off as soon as i knew the existence of the feature, the problem is still there.

Out of curiosity what region are you all connected to? I haven't had any problems at all lately and I'm still using the legacy reader which is supposed to be incredibly slow according to the devs.

It has been almost 2 months since MD stopped working for me and I've been forced to use aggregator sites instead.

Newest chapters seem to work (sometimes), but older chapters sre totally busted as they never finish loading.

Same issue here with old chapters since a few months. most of the time there are issues with loading long strip pages

Users who are viewing this thread