Me and My 26 Year Old Female Tenants

>He is very dangerous, but handsome, big swimming pool, literally a rich guy!

What is this this lmao

i don't think i've ever seen a manga with this low a rating before on mangadex, i guess i'll steer clear.

Dex-chan lover
@JoeGP Then you haven't read many Chinese stories. There are way worse ones, thing is, very little people bother reading them to just rate them accordingly.

Some other noteworthy terrible series CEO 1, CEO 2.

@Rin2k i'm not on the lookout for terrible series, quite the opposite actually, but thanks, i'll avoid those too,
i guess because of the propaganda thing i should avoid all chinese stuff, what a shame, there are so many people in China and probably a ton of talented writers that we will never hear about.

Dex-chan lover
@JoeGP Yeah, the vast majority of them are pretty insulting to read. There are some cool/okay-ish ones (The Ravages of Time, Winner Takes All, The Demon King Who Lost His Job, etc.) though.

@Rin2k i just realized that actually some of my favorites seem to be chinese, at least they have the chinese red flag on them and they are Tales of Demons and Gods, Martial Peak (and My Wife is a Demon Queen was ok too). So how do these get away with not including propaganda ? or did they include it and i haven't noticed ? or are fantasy types exempt from having to include it ? or is the whole propaganda thing just wild speculation?

Dex-chan lover
@JoeGP idk, but some like Winner Takes All are actually Taiwanese but labelled as Chinese for some reason (think they're doing this just for the language the series is written as opposed where it comes from). It all depends on the authors tbh. Madsnail is pretty ok overall. I also heard the good Chinese authors are focused in writing novels and often times they sell the rights to the comic adaptation to some 3rd party studios (in China they use this term for the group of dude/dudettes working on a title/series. Think of it like a Doujin circle in Japan) /authors hence why the quality is so terrible most of the time.

@Rin2k i see, thanks for the explanation. Good writers probably should waste 10-20 years of their time making a manga anyway (like with Skip Beat) so handing it over to a good studio is a wise choice.
P.S. Can you DM/PM me your top favorite manga/manwha ?

Users who are viewing this thread