Me no Tsukedokoro ga Deep Desho - Vol. 3 Ch. 8

Group Leader
Man, oh man, with each new chapter I wish more and more that Yuito-kun could get over his crush with this useless moron. Sure am glad there are only 2 more chapters to have to suffer through.

He needs to move on and realise she's not worth his time. All this pining is doing him no good

Aww you guys are too mean to our fmc. Yes she’s dense but she doesn’t mean to be so. Heck she’s not nearly as bad as some of the mc’s in these shounen romance cede mangas.

Nope, she definitely is one of the most stupid female main leads i've ever seen

Fed-Kun's army
They’re both so cute. She can’t accept her feelings so she’s avoiding them altogether. I’m living for the angst.

Ty for the update! 💕💖💕

I don't know that she is scared of feelings of him or just scared to lose her best friend. I think she felt rejected by him and now he is only "EX" that she don't feel well enough to admit that she low key love him. And he seeing her panic can't just tell her that he love her. I can't wait for more.

Huge thanks to translators

Damn, yuito can't catch a break. I actually feel bad for him. at this point, I'm just in it for the artwork xD Thank you for the translations though!

BXP

"He declared me as a member of his gang." "We never dated though." I'm dead 😂😂😂😂😂! How come she is so dumb 😂?
I hope his tomorrow comes soon :)

Dex-chan lover
She’s always in her own world. It’ll probably take something extreme to get her to understand his feelings and her feelings. Last two chapters, you’ve got some heavy lifting to do.

Dex-chan lover
How can she be this dense without being the heroine of a reverse harem?

ay poor mina. i find her hilarious hahaha. they'll end up together like it's pretty obvious so why not enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread