Me no Tsukedokoro ga Deep Desho - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

I can't with this girl. I hate dense people. And I usually just bear with it because I want the leads to end up together but I kinda don't in this case, she pisses me off. Maybe I should just drop it...but I like Yuito😅

I drink soursop juice a couple of times a month and yet I don't think I've ever heard its English translation until today, the more you know... Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
Aaah my heart (ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣﹏ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣) They’re both such dummies, but I’m glad he’s confronting her about it. I know I don’t like to face my feelings either.
Ty for the update!! 💓💕

Guys are going in the good direction she not running away, she just not admitted that she likes him. And being honest give her time, in one of the previous chapters she says that it's not she doesn't like him but he rejected her in some kind of way and since then she never takes his confessions series. So now when she knows is series is hard for her to change the friendship to love. So let's give them like 5 chapters and I believe the friendzone will be over.

Idk why everyone is mean to her. She's YOUNG. I honestly don't think she's ready for a relationship, that's why she keeps having crushes on people who are unsuitable / show no interest, because they are safe. She can explore the crush without having to deal with the reality not a real relationship. This is very common for young teenagers, just look at all those teenagers having crushes on celebrities or older people who are outside of the realm of possibility therefore gaining the status of safe.

Group Leader
They're both so cute 🤗 Props to the friends as well haha, can't wait for the last chapter!

Double-page supporter
Ah, sorry, rival guy, you were left behind by the end of the chapter after all your hard work. She’s really dense but the soursop really won me over. After all the comedy the cave and hospital scenes were very good. He confessed. She likes him and it’s happening and it’s ending. I’m ready for it after this satisfying chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread