Me no Tsukedokoro ga Deep Desho

I see comments saying that this is cute, but I don't see it. All I see is an annoyingly desperate mc that cries after being rejected, but then moves on to liking another guy after about a day as though she hadn't just been rejected the day before. I can't with this mc or this manga it makes me want to punch a hole through my wall. I'm dropping this garbage.

the female lead is so desperate, annoying and bloody infuriating. the only redeeming quality this manga has is the male lead who deserves someone way better than her and the nice art style

Aggregator gang
Females in the comment section : aww so cute....
Males : What is this garbage, It's like walking on nails, Yuto deserves somebody better than MC, etc.

Like really? REALLY? You're telling me that this is supposed to be CUTE? Like hell it is "cute", this is like the total opposite. Don't get me wrong, it's my personal opinion but I feel as if it's way too bland like it follows the route of the typical "I'm a delusional woman and a hopeless romantic to boot", like at this point she's just a female player cross the fact that she doesn't get to date the guys. Like she doesn't even require time to get over her heartbroken period like girl what do ya even eat to be like that? Isn't this just like a normie-shoujo manga female scenario where in fact the normal FMC falls in love with two guys while here she's just waiting for a damn truck of guys for her to drool on, like this isn't the definition of CUTE. Yeah but the arts' style is great and fluffy, the ML is okay but personally I like people who are a tad bit more straightforward but yeah I get it. But it doesn't falls in the category of CUTE, lmao I ranted so much ;)

Reading this at 2 am really makes the joke funnier 😭😭

Btw, why with the hate comments ;-;, daddy chill

THE LAST PAGE
SUCK'S IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT HER TRUE LOVE WAS BY HER SIDE
but the other chapter were great

Mina is beyond shoujo obliviousness and only has a one track mind for target of the day. Why Yuuto puts up with her wishy washy crushes is beyond me. This is coming from someone who loves childhood friend stories, and I still dont see how they are actually friends beyond MC mother henning her one sidedly. I guess im glad that Yuuto's happy but shes still full head in clouds logic and he really deserves someone who wont drag him into every idiotic situation around him.

Users who are viewing this thread