Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
So he now has some OP equipment.
With the country's leadership destroyed I guess they'll go hang out in one of the nearby kingdoms.
I wonder what issues the princess' lineage will cause, or if it'll just become a background detail.

Dex-chan lover
I need me some extended novel spoilers

I only check the WN for a bit
This is the end of 'arc 1' basically.

After this he goes to get the heroes out, but use hypnotism to make the mage girl nuke the whole place down to hide evidences of his action.
The main hero boy manage to retain his consciousness, so Inori basically leave him to report the 'truth' once the other countries come rescue them.

There's a demon that fell in love with a knight.
So it came to the country to confess, but got rejected.
That demon then kill everyone and declare itself a new demon lord.
(or something like that, I kinda forgot the specific + too lazy to double check)

Since it's a mix of 'truth' even if someone uses lie detection when the hero say it it won't come up as lies.
And Inori threaten the hero by saying that while he might not want to lie, him revealing the truth would include revealing that the mage girl nuked the city and she might be fraught with guilt about it.

After that he and Aliyah went to the Fenrir forest to hide and train, especially Aliyah since she need to get used to her new vampire power.
Her desire to be free is still strong. She might be his slave/subordinate right now but when she got turned part of the knowledge she gained also include how to get out of that status: Become stronger than the master, and the subordination will stop working.

And that's the point where I stopped at.

Dex-chan lover
i wish this got updated a little more frequently. is this caught up to the raws or what? because the length of time between these updates feel way too long for only 19~30 pages a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I only check the WN for a bit
This is the end of 'arc 1' basically.

After this he goes to get the heroes out, but use hypnotism to make the mage girl nuke the whole place down to hide evidences of his action.
The main hero boy manage to retain his consciousness, so Inori basically leave him to report the 'truth' once the other countries come rescue them.

There's a demon that fell in love with a knight.
So it came to the country to confess, but got rejected.
That demon then kill everyone and declare itself a new demon lord.
(or something like that, I kinda forgot the specific + too lazy to double check)

Since it's a mix of 'truth' even if someone uses lie detection when the hero say it it won't come up as lies.
And Inori threaten the hero by saying that while he might not want to lie, him revealing the truth would include revealing that the mage girl nuked the city and she might be fraught with guilt about it.

After that he and Aliyah went to the Fenrir forest to hide and train, especially Aliyah since she need to get used to her new vampire power.
Her desire to be free is still strong. She might be his slave/subordinate right now but when she got turned part of the knowledge she gained also include how to get out of that status: Become stronger than the master, and the subordination will stop working.

And that's the point where I stopped at.
Did he enslave the Knight girl or is she dead? :(

Dex-chan lover
If I have to be honest....this was a bit anticlimatic
I mean, not that I was expecting anything spectacular and this ending fits just fine......but, idk, I'm not completely satisfied

Dex-chan lover
Did he enslave the Knight girl or is she dead?
Well he has bitten into her, so shouldn't she be a vampire and thus his slave? Though he said he wouldn't enslave her, so it feels like an odd contradiction. Another spoiler here doesn't say
anything about her, implying she is dead.

Dex-chan lover
Man I really expected the princess to show up during the fight
Guess she has just been walking for the past hour
Well he has bitten into her, so shouldn't she be a vampire and thus his slave? Though he said he wouldn't enslave her, so it feels like an odd contradiction. Another spoiler here doesn't say
anything about her, implying she is dead.
How exactly tuning into a vampire works varies from story to story
He probably just sucked her dry to heal up and she will stay dead
How did 33 pages feel like 10 pages, damn nothing happened
You made me double check it really was 30 pages wtf...
I guess this is what happens when most pages have 3 panels so much of this dialogue could have been squished onto one page instead of 4.

Users who are viewing this thread