Mechanical Marie - Ch. 1

Group Leader
lolll,,,I want it to be like 3 more chapters until he finds out, but that they still lie to everyone else that she's a robot lmao

Dex-chan lover
i love how his immediate response to realizing he loves a robot is too start a plan to make robot-human marriage possible

Despite being rich and high class, has not given any electrical science subject at elementary school or higher.

Dex-chan lover
@sjay8831 So you mean it's an indirect kiss? With the wrong person to boot?

@anggitoz I would mind less if he hadn't been a genius about everything else (including bombs and wiretaps) early in the previous chapter. I guess he just loves robots so much that he shuts off his brain when it regards them.

@Hollow7F I agree. Imagine the wasted effort that'll turn out to be once he's succeeded. XD

Contributor
Why does page 1 say "three-part series"? Is this only going to be three chapters (in addition to the original one-shot)?

Dex-chan lover
Always nice to see the beginning of career of super maids.
Like a kid caressing a toy... Dammit, brain, why did I read so many doujins.

I laughed when he was thinking how to legalise robot and human marriage, i can't believe I looked this up becos of suspense

Considering there’re people married to themselves/animals/places/objects including if I remember correctly someone married to a doll marrying a incredibly human like “robot” doesn’t seem weird at all.

Dex-chan lover
It'd be pretty funny if he actually managed to make his marry a robot idea possible, then immediately found out she was a human all along.

I understand that this is light-hearted, but attempts at your life should have consequences, yeah? Don't you think?

This was incredibly cute and funny at the same time. I cant wait to see his reaction once he finds out Marie is human

Users who are viewing this thread