Medalist - Vol. 10 Ch. 37 - Junior Grand Prix

Dex-chan lover
Is there any romance in this manga? I'm interested in a (potential) anime about figure skating, but it bothers me that the female lead is much younger than the male one.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any romance in this manga? I'm interested in a (potential) anime about figure skating, but it bothers me that the female lead is much younger than the male one.
If you want some romance hint in this manga then there's one, I think. The girl name Iruka in last page of this chapter may have a crush with Inori's sister <(")

Aggregator gang
Hey guys, I'm the guy who did this chapter. I do want to work on the next chapter but idk when I'll be able to get it finished cuz college and since I work alone. So don't hope the next chapter will come out soon

Raws go up to the start of 42 so if any more experienced group/person wants to, it would be awesome if this series got picked up.

Dex-chan lover
If you want some romance hint in this manga then there's one, I think. The girl name Iruka in last page of this chapter may have a crush with Inori's sister <(")
I don't need a romantic drama on the level of Romeo and Juliet, just some ship teases or pairings will be enough. This helps me build a connection with the characters faster. But anyway, thanks for your help, I found the fandom wiki so I won't waste your time asking questions.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TRANSLATOR!!!! I hope you continue posting translations of this wonderful manga!!!

slight note: i think in chapter 42, akko was supposed to say "this was the first time HIKARU came to the audience and watched" instead of inori, bcs that'd make more sense in the given context imo....

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY!
Hey guys, I'm the guy who did this chapter. I do want to work on the next chapter but idk when I'll be able to get it finished cuz college and since I work alone. So don't hope the next chapter will come out soon

Raws go up to the start of 42 so if any more experienced group/person wants to, it would be awesome if this series got picked up.
I hope you can continue this soon!

Dex-chan lover
IT'S BACK!! thank you so much for the chapter! I missed my bby inori so much

Users who are viewing this thread