Medusa Dorei o Katta - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
*than 18

usa is the only weird country to make alcohol drinking age that high afaik

*20 in Japan.

Dunno, 21 used to be the age for lot more stuff. It's only in the last 50 years we lowered the voting age to 18 (because you could be conscripted at 18 by people you can't vote for).

Now it's mostly for gambling and buying alcohol.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps her want to petrify him is some form of biological instinct along with her own aggression.
Although I still believe she is just teasing him, as their are would have plenty of opportunity's to kill him via other methods.

Thanks everyone at JKCscans for the transition

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind me just happy smiling sneks and me thinking gorgons are the best Eskimo kissers.

Dex-chan lover
Repeating back what someone says to you is part of being polite in Japan. 相槌
Indeed, the echo question is one type of "aizuchi", but the reason that it happens in Twitter comics particularly is so that the mangaka can avoid giving form and personality to a POV protagonist-- good for when the reader is meant to insert into the protagonist that the heroine (who is the focal piece) is interacting with.

Kuga's done this in some of his other Twitter comics, so he's ribbing himself, too.

Dex-chan lover
From a certain point of view, he's not keeping an underage girl as a slave, he just has a bunch of pet snakes that happen to have an underage girl attached to them.
i dont know why but now im imagining a story where a guy dates a medusa but is only dating her to get closer to her snakes and so begins his secret romance with the snakes behind his girlfriends back (literally).
imagine being betrayed by your snake hair

Users who are viewing this thread