Mega Contest: Second Anniversary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Holo
its very partial.i often go to sleep on the weekend then wake up only to find there are so many new titles that some have already been bumped off when i was asleep.

@jaykay
that gives new chapters. im seeking new titles.

i can find new titles by browsing new chapters - this is what im doing now - but this is a cumbersome work which means i need to plow trough existing titles. imagine if we didn't have the subscription to manga feature and instead needed to manually check for new chapters in manga-> updates- this is basicly what you just told me to do.

Miku best girl
Admin
@dragonmaou

Special colour for your username on site and on discord.

Also on discord, you get to access the various hidden channels we have.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Update: I have posted a source of official MD official art in the OP in case anyone wishes to make use of it. Have fun!

Group Leader
If you ever need ideas for a contest, you can ask to draw the MD forum icons that are from before the logo https://mangadex.org/forums

Edit: No wait it seems they were made by @legatius. Was that after the logo?

How about, 😏 what if someone upload something about "the MD drama" 😅

Staff
Super Moderator
@Straforel
I mean, I did say that I wouldn't restrict creativity but I doubt anyone wants to relive those events. :v

Hey MD Mods, Your site seems to be glitching out for me. I can't add or bookmark any series. Never had this problem before. Any advice?

VIP
Can I upload my work to my own channel after I submitted it to you according to the rules? Or the submissions are supposed to be confidential until the results were released?

Staff
Super Moderator
@Pnutz
I don't care either way, but all submissions will be added to our YT channel during the entry reveal. Good luck!

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to interrupt but ....Just to be clear, when can we expect Plykiya's hunting season? I just want to be safe!

Staff
Super Moderator
@dbyp_
You fool, you'll out me to the rest of the forum! No one can know of my allegiance!

Joking aside, excellent submission. I laughed for a good 10 minutes straight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread